Air Source Heat Pump Air to Water
Air source heat pump air to water is a renewable energy technology that takes heat from the outside air (even when it freezes) and uses it to heat the home.
Air source heat pump requires electricity to operate, but because they extract renewable heat from the environment, the heat output is greater than the electricity input. This makes them an energy-saving and environmentally friendly home heating method.
The heat pump system transfers approximately three to four times the energy in the form of heat to the property and then uses it to extract heat. Therefore, the efficiency of the heat pump is incredible, and it also has the potential to significantly reduce fuel costs, especially in properties where the main gas cannot be used.
How does the air source heat pump work?
1. The air source heat pump absorbs heat from the outside air and converts it into a low-temperature liquid refrigerant.
2. The pump uses electricity to compress the liquid to increase its temperature.
3. Then it condenses back to the liquid to release its stored heat.
4. The heat is sent to your radiator or floor heating.
5. The rest can be stored in a thermos. You can use the stored hot water for showers, bathtubs and faucets.
Air Source Heat Pump Air to Water Features:
1. EC fan motor, no noise
2. The world-renowned scroll compressor is highly efficient and stable
3. R410a refrigerant, environmental protection, does not destroy the ozone layer
4. Wi-Fi intelligent control, microprocessor can quickly adjust
5. Two functions of heating and cooling
6. Water and electricity are completely isolated, and other heating systems have no potential hazards such as flammability, gas poisoning, explosion, fire, electric shock, etc.
7. Water heat exchanger: Circulating heating type includes shell and tube type and straight tube type.
8. PVC titanium alloy heat exchanger has sufficient corrosion resistance and is more durable
9. Equipped with a complete defrosting system, the equipment can work at an ambient temperature of -20 degrees Celsius
10. It can be used for floor heating, fan coils, water heaters and modern radiators
1). Passed CE and RoHS certification
2). Service life is about 20 years
3). 2 years warranty, buy with confidence
Air Source Heat Pump Specifications:
1. Power Capacity: 8kW, 10kW, 12kW, 15kW, 17kW, 20kW, 25kW, 28kW, 30kW, 35kW, 40kW, 45kW, 55kW, 60kW, 90kW, 100kW, 115kW, etc.
| Rated heating capicity
| Input power
water quantity (L)
| Control mode
| Compressor Form
| Compressor Quantity
| Compressor Brand
|| internal rotor motor
| Net size
| Nosie level
| ambient temperature
| Inlet pipe diameter
| Outlet pipe diameter