Air Source Heat Pump Commercial Building
Modern and efficient heating system
Air source heat pumps (ASHP) are becoming more and more popular in various commercial building as an efficient and low-cost method of heating and cooling places.
The well-designed air source heat pump will provide all the heating you need in winter and the air conditioning in summer, and the cost is only a small part of oil, liquefied petroleum gas or electric heating.
We recommend air source heat pumps for modern and efficient properties and new development projects.
How does the air source heat pump work?
A heat pump essentially transfers heat from one area to another. The most popular type is the air source heat pump, which uses a small amount of electrical energy to transfer ambient heat to the air outside your house and move it indoors, where, at higher temperatures, it can be used for floor heating, radiators Or maintain hot water supply. Other types of heat pumps use ground or water as a rich source of free heat, but the principle is basically the same.
Advantages of air source heat pump:
1. Although the initial cost of installing a heat pump system is high, if you currently use electricity, oil, solid fuel or liquefied gas to heat your house, you can save a lot of fuel costs.
2. You can also benefit from the new renewable thermal incentive program of the Ministry of Energy and Climate Change, which pays you for every kWh produced.
3. Properly installed by qualified suppliers, the heat pump does not require any regular maintenance and can be used for 10 to 25 years or more.
4. The heat pump can improve the air quality with low noise and low operating cost. It can be used as an air conditioner to cool the office environment when needed and provide a controllable climate.
5. Large heat pumps are increasingly used in commercial and other non-residential locations, including schools, sports centers, shops and offices. It is estimated that about 40% of carbon dioxide emissions come from commercial heating alone. For many companies, finding new and innovative ways to provide heating is a top priority.
6. Heat pumps provide about 4 kWh of energy for every 1 kWh of electricity used, which means that their efficiency is 300% to 400% higher than that of electric heating alone. Although the cost of installing equipment such as air source heat pumps will vary depending on the size and complexity of the commercial premises, there is no doubt that it can save a lot of money.
According to which? The cost of installing a domestic air source heat pump is about 9 to 14,000 pounds, but if it is used to replace oil heating, it can save 585 to 880 pounds per year, and if it is used to replace electric heating, it may be even higher.
Of course, there will be initial costs, which can be prohibitive depending on the size of your property and business, and it will take a while before you start to see the benefits of reducing your bills when you pay off your investment, but once you reach the break-even point, It is possible to save a lot of money and get a good return on investment. You also need to check whether your commercial real estate is suitable for installing heat pumps. For example, for an air source heat pump, you will need suitable exterior walls or flat roof space to install external devices.
A well-designed commercial heat pump system can not only meet all the heating needs of the enterprise, but in the long run, the income generated by reducing energy costs and renewable thermal incentives represents a value-for-money saving, such as helping commercial premises to reduce all important Carbon footprint.
Choose an air source heat pump expert
Our engineers and designers are experts in the full range of renewable energy technologies and have a record of providing the best performance and highest return from the products we install.
If you need to install an air source heat pump for your business, please contact us.