Air to Water Heat Pump Advantages
Air to water heat pump, also known as air source heat pump (ASHP), is a form of heating system. It transmits heat from the outside of the building to the inside by using the refrigeration system.
The air -to -water pump absorbs heat from the external air and transfers these energy to the supply of home thermal water supply, heat sinks and floor heating with hot water filling. Because the air contains calories even at the temperature below zero, this heating system is very suitable for use in the relatively mild climate of Ireland, and will provide you with a rich heat source throughout the year.
Install air to the water heat pump
The installation of air on air to water heat pump is a fast and simple process. The air -to -water pump is composed of two main components: outdoor and condenser. Outdoor machines absorb calories from outdoor air and pass the heat to condenser. In turn, the condenser transfers the accumulated heat to the entire house and your life hot water supply.
Air to water heat pumps do not need to be installed in the same installation as other heating systems. For example, the installation of the ground source heat pump requires geothermal drilling, and the air -to -water pump only needs to be connected to the indoor heating system through the insulation pipe.
Compared with other types of heating systems, the air provides many benefits to the homeowner:
1. Can be used all year round
2. Provide infinite heat sources (external air)
3. Compared with other heating systems, the installation cost is usually low
4. Suitable for modification and new applications, as well as areas with limited space
5. Reduce energy costs and improve the energy classification of the building
6. Extremely low noise emissions and shortened heating time
7. Efficient design and minimum maintenance
8. Air -to -water pump is a cost -effective and energy -saving heating solution for modern and old houses. This form of heating system helps reduce energy costs, while providing a cleaner and more sustainable heating form.
Contact us to learn more about the heat pumps and services provided by Leomon.