Air to Water Heat Pump Price
Are you looking for high-quality air to water heat pump at competitive prices? Are you looking for a very low price air to water heat pump?
Below we explain the price of air to water heat pump for you.
1. What is air to water heat pump?
The air to water heat pump uses the energy of the outside air to heat the building. This is a very energy-efficient heating method and is supported by the government's new clean heating subsidy, which will replace the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) program.
The installation of an air to water heat pump is usually more costly than more traditional heating systems, but maintenance costs are very low. They can be installed anywhere to provide heating, and they are a good choice if you plan to minimize the impact of your home on the environment.
Due to funding, it is expected that air-to-water heat pumps may become commonplace, but also because they can provide household heating and hot water on demand.
2. What is the cost of Air to water heat pump?
On average, the supply and installation cost of air source heat pumps is between £3,000-18,000.
The air to water heat pump is the more expensive option, with an average cost of supply and installation of £13,000. On the other hand, air-to-air supply and installation costs are approximately £3,100.
Air to water heat pump is usually a more expensive option than many traditional heating systems, but the environmental benefits are considerable.
For example, the high cost of air source heat pump installation compared to new gas boiler installation is generally considered a problem for many homeowners. However, the real benefits come from no carbon emissions and significant reductions in sustained energy costs. As the new heat pump subsidy will be launched in April 2022, it may now be a viable option for you.
3. Factors affecting the installation cost of air to water heat pump
When calculating the cost of air to water heat pump, you need to keep the following points in mind:
1) The size of your property: If your property is large, it needs a more powerful heat source, which will push up the price.
2) Insulation: If the house is not properly insulated, it needs to be heated harder to maintain a consistent temperature.
3) Pump brands: Some brands of air source heat pumps cost more than others.
4) Pump performance and efficiency: more powerful and efficient pumps will cost more.
5) Room temperature: If you want a higher room temperature, you may need a more powerful pump.
4. Air to water heat pump cost calculator
In order to answer the question "How much does the air to water heat pump cost?", you need to consider installation costs and performance costs.
5. Air to water heat pump installation cost
The cost of installing an air-to-water heat pump is approximately £5,000 to £10,000. The range depends on the factors that affect the installation cost of the air source heat pump.
6. Air to water heat pump operating cost
So, how much do you spend to run this heat pump? It depends on three factors.
1) The coefficient of performance of the heat pump: the efficiency of the pump (the ratio of input power to output power).
2) Required room temperature: Since the design temperature of these heat pumps is 50 o C, if you need a higher temperature, the efficiency will decrease. This will lead to higher operating costs.
3) Heat source temperature: If the pump is installed in an area with plenty of sunlight and good air circulation, you will get better efficiency.
7. Quotation for air source heat pump installation
To get an accurate air to water heat pump installation quotation, you need to provide a comprehensive description of what you need. This includes the size of the property you want to heat, the power and brand of the pump you want, where you want to install it, and how warm you want the room to be.