Best Heat Pump EVI for Cold Climate
The heat pump EVI is specially designed for cold climate areas. Its core concept is to solve the problem of heating houses in the very cold winter and cooling in summer. At the same time, it can provide sanitary hot water throughout the year.
The heat pump uses EVI technology to overcome the limitation of the maximum flow temperature encountered by the cold climate heat exchanger. The heat pump EVI technology allows more heat to be transferred, thereby providing a better COP at a lower temperature. EVI technology improves performance efficiency by 27-30%.
The equipment can be used in areas where the ambient temperature is as low as -25°C to 45°C. In an environment of -15°C, when the machine is used for floor radiant heating (the outlet water temperature is 45°C), the COP can reach 2.52.
The heat pump EVI has a fast defrost function to ensure safe operation at low temperatures.
Heat Pump EVI Features:
1. Heating capacity range: 14kW, 27kW, 41kW, 49kW and 95kW.
2. The EVI compressor is specially designed for high water temperature.
3. A water exchanger with high-efficiency tubes is installed in the shell-type heat exchanger.
4. Intelligent controller, and adjusted by fast mind microprocessor.
5. The indoor unit and outdoor unit are separated or integrally designed for easy installation.
6. Including automatic defrost function (with reversing valve).
7. It can be used for floor heating, fan coils, water heaters and modern radiators.
8. With a complete defrosting system, the equipment can work at an ambient temperature of -20 degrees Celsius.
9. R417a or R407c refrigerant, environmental protection-green energy, no carbon dioxide emissions
Heat Pump EVI Specifications:
1. The highest water temperature: 65℃
2. Rated voltage: 380V 3N-50HZ
3. Noise: <65 dB (A)
4. Anti-vibration level: I
5. Waterproof grade: IPV4
Heat Pump Key Componets:
Smart control: microprocessor-based digital controller with LCD display digital controller
American Compressor: Copeland Scroll has high working efficiency.
Japan Saginomiya four way control valve: No back flow and block.
Axial Fans: high wind and low noise
save more than 30% of energy consumption.
Silver welding: avoid refrigerant leakage
1. CE, CB, RoHS, Conform to EN14511-2:2011 test standard, ISO9001, ISO14001.
2. 2 years warranty
3.1% spare parts are repaired free of charge.
Leomon Technology Service:
Leomon Technology provides customized services. We can design and produce Low Temperature EVI Heat Pumps according to customers' special requirements.
Low Temperature EVI Heat Pumps Applications: