CO2 Refrigerant Air Source Heat Pumps
CO2 refrigerant air source heat pumps are very efficient equipment, which use the heat in the ambient air for heating, cooling and domestic hot water. Its heat output is approximately three to five times that of electricity input.
The CO2 (R744) heat pump uses carbon dioxide (R744) as the refrigerant to transfer heat, thereby reducing heating costs and emissions. Energy-saving and environmentally friendly carbon dioxide will undoubtedly make an attractive alternative to traditional refrigerants.
The CO2 refrigerant air source heat pumps system produces a water flow temperature of 90 °C when the outdoor temperature is as low as -25 °C and the hot water COP is as high as 3.88.
CO2 refrigerant air source heat pumps have been extensively developed, especially for hot water production, for example in residential industry, commercial applications and industrial applications.
CO2 Refrigerant Air Source Heat Pumps Features:
1. Power range: 14kW, 27kW, 41kW, 49kW, 95kW, etc.
2. The world-renowned scroll compressor is highly efficient and stable.
3. CO₂ R-744 refrigerant, environmentally friendly, does not destroy ozone
4. Working environment range: -20℃~43℃
5. Intelligent controller and fast adjustment microprocessor can be adjusted.
6. PVC titanium alloy heat exchanger has sufficient corrosion resistance and more durable.
7. It has protection functions such as overheat protection, high pressure protection, high temperature protection, and low pressure protection.
8. Copper pipes with grooves inside can improve efficiency.
9. Four-way valve ensures reliable defrosting function
CO2 Refrigerant Air Source Heat Pumps Specifications:
1. Service life: 20 years
2. The highest water temperature: 90℃
3. Rated voltage: 380V 3N-50HZ
4. Noise: <65 dB (A)
5. Anti-vibration level: I
6. Waterproof grade: IPV4
Heat Pump Key Componets:
Smart control: microprocessor-based digital controller with LCD display digital controller
American Compressor: Copeland Scroll has high working efficiency.
Japan Saginomiya four way control valve: No back flow and block.
Axial Fans: high wind and low noise
Eco-friendly R744 Refrigerant: without ozone depletion
Silver welding: avoid refrigerant leakage
1. CE, CB, RoHS, Conform to EN14511-2:2011 test standard, ISO9001, ISO14001.
2. 2 years warranty
3.1% spare parts are repaired free of charge.
Leomon Technology Service:
Leomon Technology provides customized services. We can design and produce CO2 Heat Pump according to customers' special requirements.