Commercial Air Source Heat Pump Water Heater
Commercial air source heat pump water heaters are generally used in commercial applications, such as restaurants, schools, retail buildings or any facility that traditionally uses standard commercial electric water heaters.
The efficiency of the commercial air source heat pump water heater is very high. Its COP can be as high as 4.2. Compared with the standard commercial electric water heater, this high-efficiency heat pump can save up to 2/3 of the energy cost per year.
The air source heat pump water heater can be used not only to heat and cool the house, but also to heat water. The air source heat pump water heater draws heat from the surrounding air. It is a green, sustainable, and environmentally friendly heating method that does not require the use of fossil fuels.
Commercial Air Source Heat Pump Water Heater Features:
1. EVI scroll compressor specially designed for high temperature water heat pump
2. R134A refrigerant, environmentally friendly, reliable, suitable for systems that produce high-temperature water
3. Intelligent control: microprocessor-based digital controller with LCD display
4. Provide regular anti-legionella function
5. Adjustable water temperature setting: 25℃-75℃
6. High-efficiency shell-and-tube water heat exchanger, the maximum working water pressure is up to 3.2Mpa
7. Aluminum thermal expansion valve to ensure reliability
8. Inner groove copper pipe, higher efficiency
9. Blue hydrophilic aluminum fins are corrosion resistant
10. Including automatic defrost function
Commercial Air Source Heat Pump Water Heater Specifications:
1. Service life: 20 years
2. Rated voltage: 380V 3N-50HZ
3. Noise: <65 dB (A)
4. Anti-vibration level: I
5. Waterproof grade: IPV4
6. 14kW, 27kW, 41kW, 49kW and 95kW.