Domestic low temperature heat pump is a heating device specially designed for domestic hot water and house heating system in cold winter environment. It is the best heating equipment for cold regions such as Northern Europe.
EVI DC inverter compressor can provide the industry's absolute highest COP. Even at -20 C (-5F), the COP of our heat pump is still greater than 2. This means that for every input of 1 Kw of power, you can generate 3.5 Kw of heating energy, thereby reducing heating costs by 70%!
The domestic low temperature heat pump will not only heat your house, but also cool your house or swimming pool in summer, while still providing heat for domestic hot water or swimming pools and hot tubs.
Domestic Low Temperature Heat Pumps Features:
1. Heating power range: 14kW, 27kW, 41kW, 49kW and 95kW.
2. The EVI turbo compressor is specially designed for high water temperature.
3. Hydrophilic coated air exchangers and SWEP plate heat exchangers are all available
4. Smart remote control, memory historical data for quick adjustment.
5. Copper tube with inner groove to achieve higher efficiency
6. Including automatic defrost function (with reversing valve).
7. It can be used for floor heating, fan coils, water heaters and modern radiators.
8. Working environment temperature range is -25°C to 43°C
9. R417a or R407c refrigerant, environmental protection, no carbon dioxide emissions
Heat Pump Key Componets:
Smart control: microprocessor-based digital controller with LCD display digital controller
American Compressor: Copeland Scroll has high working efficiency.
Japan Saginomiya four way control valve: No back flow and block.
Axial Fans: high wind and low noise
DC inverter: save more than 30% of energy consumption.
Silver welding: avoid refrigerant leakage
Warranty: 1. CE, CB, RoHS, Conform to EN14511-2:2011 test standard, ISO9001, ISO14001. 2. 2 years warranty 3. 1% spare parts are repaired free of charge.
Leomon Technology Service: Leomon Technology provides customized services. We can design and produce Low Temperature Heat Pumps according to customers' special requirements.
Domestic Low Temperature Heat Pumps Specifications:
Hot water capacity
Domestic Low Temperature Heat Pumps Applications:
Domestic Low Temperature Heat Pumps Installations:
Domestic Low Temperature Heat Pumps Connection Diagram: