Domestic Low Temperature Heat Pumps are heating equipment specially designed for domestic hot water and house heating systems in the cold winter environment. It is the best heating device in cold regions such as Northern Europe.
Low Temperature Heat Pumps use the most advanced low temperature enhanced steam jet compressor technology. The working environment temperature range of EVI air-to-water heat pump is -25°C to 43°C. It can easily produce 60°C hot water in a low temperature environment of -20°C, and it has excellent low temperature heating capacity.
Domestic Low Temperature Heat Pumps are positioned in high-end residences, villas and light commercial establishments, spas, sauna centers, etc. with high requirements for comfort, with a construction area of 100-20000 square meters.
Domestic Low Temperature Heat Pumps Features:
1. Heating power range: 14kW, 27kW, 41kW, 49kW and 95kW.
2. The EVI turbo compressor is specially designed for high water temperature.
3. Hydrophilic coated air exchangers and SWEP plate heat exchangers are all available
4. Smart remote control, memory historical data for quick adjustment.
5. Copper tube with inner groove to achieve higher efficiency
6. Including automatic defrost function (with reversing valve).
7. It can be used for floor heating, fan coils, water heaters and modern radiators.
8. Water heat exchanger: Circulating heating type is shell and tube type, directly tube type. Heating model.
9. R417a or R407c refrigerant, environmental protection, no carbon dioxide emissions
Warranty: 1. CE, CB, RoHS, Conform to EN14511-2:2011 test standard, ISO9001, ISO14001. 2. 1 year warranty 3.1% spare parts are repaired free of charge.
Leomon Technology Service: Leomon Technology provides customized services. We can design and produce Low Temperature Heat Pumps according to customers' special requirements.
Domestic Low Temperature Heat Pumps Specifications: