Geothermal Heat Pumps for Homes
The geothermal heat pump system uses the energy of your own backyard-transfer heat into or out of the earth to heat or cool your home. Regardless of the weather outside, geothermal heat pumps can provide energy-saving performance and provide the most comfortable indoor comfort for your home.
The ground source heat pump (GSHP) device is the most efficient heating and cooling system with an efficiency of up to 300%. Using it will help you save up to 70% of the cost.
Geothermal Heat Pumps are the best environmentally friendly heating system. It will help you greatly reduce your carbon emissions.
Geothermal Heat Pumps for Homes Specifications:
1. Service life: 20 years
2. Power range: 8kW, 10kW, 12kW, 15kW, 17kW, 20kW, 25kW, 28kW, 30kW, 35kW, 40kW, 45kW, 55kW, 60kW, 90kW, 100kW, 115kW, etc.
3. Not affected by outdoor temperature. All work normally
4. The highest water outlet temperature: 60℃
5. Rated voltage: 220V/50Hz/1Ph~380V50Hz/3Ph
6. Coefficient of Performance (COP): 4.6
7. Sound level: 48 dB(A)
8. Hot water supply: 176 L/H
9. Water connection: 3/4 inch
Advantages of Geothermal Heat Pumps for Homes:
1. The heat delivered by the ground source heat pump to the property is approximately three times the energy extracted from the ground.
2. Ground source heat pumps are very suitable for properties that cannot use natural gas
3. Ground source heat pumps are very suitable for real estate with large tracts of land.
4. The ground source heat pump is very quiet, no noise when working
Features of Geothermal Heat Pumps for Homes:
1. Mitsubishi/Panasonic rotary compression mechanism, high thermal efficiency
2. Double function of heating and cooling
2. EC fan, low noise
3. Refrigerant R410A: does not consume ozone
4. LED touch screen controller and digital remote control
5. Automatic defrost function.
6. Multiple protections and troubleshooting, almost no maintenance
7. No oil tank or liquefied petroleum gas tank, no gas connection, no fuel or gas boiler flue.
8. Modular design, small size, saving installation space.
9. It can be connected to radiators, floor heating, pressurized water tanks, non-pressurized water tanks, log stove systems, gas boiler systems, heat accumulators, etc.