Ground Source Heat Pump Underfloor Heating
Ground source heat pump (GSHP) is an energy-saving renewable energy solution, especially suitable for larger plots of real estate. The heat pump extracts free heat from the ground for heating and hot water in the house. GSHP can help reduce your carbon footprint and can even lower your energy bills.
For every unit of electricity used by ground source heat pumps, three to four units of heat are captured and transferred. In practice, this means that a well-installed ground source heat pump can reach an efficiency of 300-400% in terms of power usage.
How does geothermal heat pump work?
1. Water and antifreeze are circulated through a series of plastic pipes buried 4 to 6 feet underground, called ground circulation.
2. As the underground temperature remains stable, the ground loop provides renewable and reliable energy.
3. The heat pump adopts a typical refrigeration system, which extracts heat from the ground circuit by changing the temperature, and then circulates through the standard piping system. The system only needs to be reversed to provide air conditioning in summer.
Ground Source Heat Pump Underfloor Heating Features:
1. High-performance fully enclosed scroll compressor, Panasonic compressor
2. Heating and cooling dual functions
3. Modular design, small size, saving installation space.
4. Stable operation all-weather, not affected by the weather.
5. Intelligent controller, fault detection, balanced operation, timing switch machine and other functions.
6. LED touch screen controller and digital remote control
7. Refrigerant R410A: Does not consume ozone
8. Shell and tube condenser and evaporator, high heat exchange efficiency
9. Automatic defrost function.
10. Complete safety devices: high and low voltage switching, overcurrent protection, overload protection, overheat protection, reverse phase and phase loss protection, short circuit protection, etc.
Ground Source Heat Pump Underfloor Heating Specifications:
1. Service life: 20 years
2. Storage capacity: 8kW, 10kW, 12kW, 15kW, 17kW, 20kW, 25kW, 28kW, 30kW, 35kW, 40kW, 45kW, 55kW, 60kW, 90kW, 100kW, 115kW, etc.
3. Working temperature of heat pump: -25℃～45℃
4. Maximum water outlet temperature: 60℃
5. Rated voltage: 220V/50Hz/1Ph~380V50Hz/3Ph
6. Coefficient of Performance (COP): 5.3
7. Sound Level: 52 dB(A)
8. Anti-vibration level: I
9. Waterproof grade: IPV4
1. CE, CB, RoHS, Conform to EN14511-2:2011 test standard, ISO9001, ISO14001.
2. 2 years warranty
3.1% spare parts are repaired free of charge.
Leomon Technology is a professional ground source heat pump manufacturer. We provide heat pumps of the highest quality and lowest price. Welcome to buy.
Working principle of ground source heat pumps:
Ground Source Heat Pump Underfloor Heating Installations and Applications:
Ground Source Heat Pump Underfloor Heating Connection Diagram:
Heat Pump Key Componets:
Smart control: microprocessor-based digital controller with LCD display digital controller
American Compressor: Copeland Scroll has high working efficiency.
Axial Fans: high wind and low noise
Silver welding: avoid refrigerant leakage