Heat Pumps for School Underfloor Heating Renovation ProjectIn recent years, clean heating in schools has become the general trend. Creating a safe, hygienic, and comfortable heating environment for students has become the primary criterion for campus heating in winter. Especially with the implementation of the national "coal-to-electricity" policy, traditional coal-fired boilers have been gradually eliminated.
However, the ban on the original coal-fired boilers and heating reforms are particularly difficult. The high cost of gas and the difficulty of reforms have become obstacles. This makes air source heat pumps with clean and hygienic heating, low operating costs, and high efficiency become coal reforms. The best choice.
So, what issues should be paid attention to in the school heating renovation project? What are the advantages of changing coal to air source heating?
1. Safety issues: The safety of heating is the top priority of campus heating. When coal-fired heating is most worried about problems such as coal poisoning and scalding, reforming air source heating can effectively solve this problem. The water and electricity separation system is safer, and there is no toxic gas emission during operation, and the unit is placed on the roof or far away from the classroom.
2. Cleaning issues: Traditional coal-fired heating requires a large amount of coal to be stored in winter, which will affect the cleanliness and beauty of the campus, not to mention the large area; thick smoke billows during combustion, and dust scattering cannot ensure campus hygiene. The air source heat pump occupies a small area, has zero pollution and zero emissions during operation, and creates a clean and hygienic campus environment.
3. Heating stability problem: One of the disadvantages of coal-fired heating is the heating stability problem, which requires artificial purchase of coal. Students are susceptible to colds when the room is hot and cold; the air source heating is an intelligent control system, and the user sets the temperature according to the temperature requirements. , The room is always constant temperature.
LEOMON air source has a wealth of practical experience in campus heating renovation projects, and is well aware of the needs of campus heating renovation. In the heating renovation project of Chifeng Kindergarten in Inner Mongolia, three middle schools in Dingxi City, Gansu, and Gaoping Middle School and Kindergarten in Shanxi, LEOMON Air The source operates stably in different climatic environments to ensure warmth and safe winter for teachers and students. The following is an overview of the project:
Aqi Kindergarten Heating Project in Chifeng City:
The project has a total building area of 500 square meters. The original coal-fired boiler was used for heating, but now it is transformed into a LEOMON air source. The original radiator is used at the end of indoor heating. Chifeng City belongs to the mid-temperate semi-arid continental monsoon climate zone, with cold and long winters and short and hot summers. According to the situation of this project, a 25-hp LEOMON commercial air source water floor heating central air conditioning unit is equipped.
In order to better protect the indoor temperature demand, it is recommended to increase the number of radiators, and after consulting with the user, it is decided to depend on the heating temperature. This project was installed and operated in November 2017. The indoor temperature in winter is around 22°C and the unit heating is stable.
Three Middle School Heating Projects in Weiyuan County
This project consists of three middle school heating renovation projects with a total area of 16,400 square meters. Among them, Shangwan Middle School is 4700㎡; Qijiamiao Middle School is 5500㎡; Wuzhu Middle School is 6200㎡. Originally, coal-fired boilers were used for heating, and the indoor ends were radiators. Considering the construction load and initial investment cost, we are equipped with a total of 24 25-hp LEOMON air source commercial water floor heating central air conditioning units, including 7 from Shangwan Middle School, 8 from Qijiamiao Middle School, and 9 from Wuzhu Middle School.
The winter heating period in Weiyuan County, Dingxi City, Gansu Province is from November 1 to March 31 of the following year, a total of 150 days. Throughout the heating season, LEOMON's air source operated stably, meeting the temperature required for school heating. In terms of operating costs, LEOMON's air source is more flexible than coal-fired boilers. The unit starts and stops on time and on demand, maximizing energy conservation. At the same time, compared with traditional coal boilers, the application of LEOMON's air source saves expenses such as coal transportation costs, boiler room management personnel costs, and sewage costs, which greatly reduces school heating costs.
Gaoping City Zhaozhuang Primary School and Kindergarten Heating Project
This project is a heating project for Zhaozhuang Primary School and Kindergarten in Gaoping City, Shanxi Province, with a total construction area of 3000 square meters. Among them, Zhaozhuang Primary School has 2500 square meters, a total of 4 floors of teaching buildings, 1 to 3 floors are 3m high, and 4 floors are 3.5m high; Zhaozhuang Kindergarten has a total construction area of 500 square meters, a 2-story building, one floor is 3.2m high, and two floors. The storey height is 2.9m. The building envelope structure is 370mm thick wall, no heat preservation, aluminum alloy single-layer glass windows. The campus originally used coal-fired boilers for heating, and the indoor heating ends were radiators.
During the implementation of the heating renovation project, the original radiator is still used at the heating end. The indoor temperature of Zhaozhuang Primary School in winter should reach 18~20℃; the indoor temperature of kindergarten should reach 20~22℃. In view of the situation of this project, 6 sets of 25P LEOMON commercial air source water floor heating central air conditioning units are equipped. Among them, there are 5 in Zhaozhuang Primary School and 1 in kindergarten.
The above three regional school heating renovation projects have common characteristics from the results:
1. The original heating method and the end situation are the same: the original heating method is coal-fired boiler, and the indoor end is radiator. During the renovation process, the original heating terminal was used while saving costs and ensuring the heating temperature. During the actual operation of the above projects, the unit operated stably and efficiently heated to ensure the warmth of teachers and students through the winter.
2. Energy-saving behavior to maximize stable heating after the transformation: quality creates the brand. The winter climate in the three regions is relatively cold and dry. LEOMON breaks through the harsh climate constraints of different regions to stabilize heating, and is more flexible than coal boiler heating , The unit starts and stops on time and on demand, maximizing energy-saving behavior; its intelligent control system does not require special personnel to supervise, saving operating expenses.
3. The campus environment is cleaner and safer: As a kind of clean energy, air source heat pump heating is cleaner and sanitary than traditional coal-fired boilers. It does not produce any pollution during operation and the water and electricity separation system is safer. The air source heat pump is undoubtedly the best choice for campus heating renovation