Heating and Cooling Heat Pumps for Swimming Pool
Basic situation of renovation project:
The Wenzhou Sports Center in Zhejiang Province, China includes 3 pools of about 3550m3 (standard swimming pool, practice pool, warm-up pool) that need to be heated at a constant temperature, and 50 tons of shower hot water are supplied every day. For many years, oil boilers have been used to heat constant temperature and supply hot water, which has high energy consumption and high operating costs.
The swimming pool of the swimming pool of Wenzhou Sports Center in Zhejiang, China includes a standard pool (50Mx25M×2.3M) and a training pool (23X12×15M), which are used as swimming pools for all year round and ice training. The original pool water heating and constant temperature) and 50 tons of leaching hot water per day are used to heat the oil boiler. Due to the high price of diesel oil, the operating cost has increased year by year. In May 2009, the center carried out a heating and constant temperature system renovation project through a tender. There are 24 Leomon air source swimming pool heat pump units BRR-8OF and RBR-36F 3, with a total designed input power of approximately 240KW.
Actual operation and economic benefit comparison:
The Leomon air source swimming pool thermostatic heat pump system has been officially put into operation since November 2010. The main heat load is the hot water for showers throughout the year, and the heating and constant temperature of the pool water from October to June of each year. According to the constant temperature standard, the water in the competition pool has risen from 26°C before the transformation to 27°C, with an increase of 1°C: 29°C in the training pool remains unchanged.
It is confirmed that the swimming pool heat pump system has been in operation for 1 year and 6 months, and has gone through two winters (ice and snow weather occurred in both winters, and the minimum outside temperature is lower than the lowest average temperature in the region). Based on the actual operation conditions, the center agreed that the system Advanced and reasonable design: simple operation and stable operation. The product quality is reliable, the failure rate is low, there is no need for special personnel, and the energy-saving characteristics are more prominent. The annual operating cost before the system transformation is 1.3 million, the annual average diesel consumption is about 10 tons, and the annual operating cost after the transformation is about 700,000. The system transformation has invested a total of funds More than 1.3 million yuan, investment funds can be recovered within two years.
Therefore, we believe that Leomon swimming pool heat pump system is a good product worthy of vigorous promotion and wide application in swimming pool heating and constant temperature projects.
Seven solutions for swimming pool constant temperature, shower hot water, exhaust, dehumidification and heating
1. The common problems of air conditioning, dehumidification and water heating in the swimming pool area
For a healthy swimming pool, the daily energy consumption is mainly the cost of air conditioning in summer for cooling and winter heating and pool water heating at constant temperature. Therefore, it is very important to choose a suitable air conditioning and pool water heating system. For the design of air conditioning and water heating systems in the pool area, the following issues should be considered:
1. Harm to health: Due to the evaporation of a large amount of water in the swimming pool area, the volatilization of chlorine will increase the water vapor and chlorine content in the air, which will seriously affect the health of swimmers.
2. The dehumidification problem is serious: In addition to meeting the indoor air requirements, the air conditioning design process is more important for humidity adjustment. The swimming pool area is a high-humidity environment, coupled with the high water vapor and chlorine content in the air, it is easy to produce a large number of bacteria, molds, and viruses. It is easy to damage the indoor air quality and decorative materials, and it is easy to corrode indoor objects and dehumidify and exhaust. It is the main problem of swimming pools throughout the year.
3. High operating costs: For commercial sites, the level of daily operating costs in the future will largely determine the profitability of the project. Traditional air-conditioning and water heating cannot achieve comprehensive energy utilization, which will cost a lot and cause waste. Astonishing.
4. Many configuration equipments and difficult operation: There are many traditional installation and configuration of air-conditioning and heating equipment. Operators need to operate a large number of equipment proficiently. One is high requirements for operators, and the other is scattered equipment, difficult operation and waste of energy.