High Temperature Monobloc Heat Pump
High temperature Monobloc heat pump is ideal for refurbishing and replacing old boilers. The compact design of Monobloc heat pump requires minimal installation space and can be seamlessly integrated with your existing pipes and radiators. In this way, you can enjoy the energy efficiency of the heat pump without having to replace the entire system.
High temperature Monobloc heat pump is suitable for various external temperatures. Even on the coldest days, high-temperature heat pumps can produce 65 ºC domestic hot water at outdoor temperatures as low as -25⁰C. The maximum outlet temperature of the high temperature heat pump is 80⁰C.
Monobloc heat pump has a small footprint and low height, and can be integrated with any architectural style.
For every kilowatt of electricity used by a high temperature heat pump, it generates approximately 3-4 kilowatts of renewable heat from the air. High-temperature heat pumps have an efficiency of up to 300% (even the most efficient fossil fuel boilers are less than 100%). You can enjoy greener energy at home while also saving bills.
High Temperature Monobloc Heat Pump Features:
1. EVI scroll compressor specially designed for high temperature water heat pump
2. Refrigerant: R134A
3. Intelligent control: digital controller, LCD touch screen controller
4. Regularly provide anti-legionella function
5. Hot water temperature setting: 25℃-80℃
6. High-efficiency shell and tube water heat exchanger, the maximum working water pressure is up to 3.2Mpa
7. Aluminum thermal expansion valve, high reliability
8. High COP and low noise
9. Blue hydrophilic aluminum fins are corrosion resistant
10. Including automatic defrost function
High Temperature Monobloc Heat Pump Specifications:
1. Service life: 20 years
2. Heating power: 35KW-240KW
3. Noise: <65 dB (A)
4. Anti-vibration level: I
5. Waterproof grade: IPV4
Heat Pump Key Componets:
Smart control: microprocessor-based digital controller with LCD display digital controller
American Compressor: Copeland Scroll has high working efficiency.
Kill Legionella at 75℃
Axial Fans: high wind and low noise
Eco-friendly Refrigerant: without ozone depletion
Silver welding: avoid refrigerant leakage
High Temperature Monobloc Heat Pump Applications:
High Temperature Monobloc Heat Pump Installations:
High Temperature Monobloc Heat Pump Connection Diagram: