Hot Water Heat Pump Underfloor Heating
Underfloor heating can install a hot water heat pump system, which will provide your home or office space with an efficient year-round heating and cooling solution.
Underfloor heating with an air source heat pump is a very efficient system. The larger heat dissipation area of floor heating means that the heat pump only needs to provide a temperature of 35°C. This helps improve efficiency and can save you heating and operating costs.
No need to burn fossil fuels, making hot water heat pump a particularly green and environmentally friendly heating solution.
The working principle of the air source heat pump is to convert the energy of the outside air into heat. This can create a comfortable temperature in the house and provide energy for the hot water system.
Hot Water Heat Pump Underfloor Heating Specifications:
1. Service life: 20 years
2. Power range: 14kW, 27kW, 41kW, 49kW and 95kW, 115kW, etc.
3. Rated working conditions: Rated working conditions: dry bulb temperature: 20°C, wet bulb temperature: 15°C, cold water temperature: 15°C, hot water temperature: 55°C.
4. The highest water temperature: 65℃
5. Rated voltage: 220V/50Hz/1Ph~380V50Hz/3Ph
6. Coefficient of Performance (COP) : 5
7. Anti-vibration level: I
8. Waterproof grade: IPV4
Hot Water Heat Pump Underfloor Heating Features:
1. Working temperature of heat pump: -10℃～45℃
2. Low noise: 42DB-45DB
3. Refrigerant R410A: Does not consume ozone
4. Mitsubishi/Panasonic rotary compression mechanism has high thermal efficiency
5. Automatic defrost function
6. Multiple protections and failures
7. Built-in WILO water pump and Danfoss electronic expansion valve
8. LED touch screen controller and digital remote control
9. PVC titanium alloy heat exchanger has sufficient corrosion resistance and more durable
1. CE, CB, RoHS, Conform to EN14511-2:2011 test standard
2. 2 years warranty
3. 1% spare parts are repaired free of charge.
Hot Water Heat Pump Underfloor Heating Applications:
Hot Water Heat Pump Underfloor Heating Installations:
Hot Water Heat Pump Underfloor Heating Connection Diagram: