Hot Water Heat Pumps for Sale
Get energy from the surrounding air! Hot water heat pumps absorb and transfer heat from the air to heat water.
The working principle of a heat pump is much like a reverse refrigerator, transferring air heat to the water stored in the heater.
The efficiency of heat pumps is three times that of traditional water heaters, which can save you energy, money and reduce carbon dioxide emissions.
You don't need solar panels, and the government provides generous rebates, so they are a particularly economical and renewable hot water supply method!
Hot Water Heat Pumps Features:
1. Microprocessor-based digital controller with LCD display
2. Hot water temperature setting: 30-60°C There is no potential risk of contaminating drinking water
3. High-efficiency rotary compressor ensures quiet operation
4. R134A or R410A refrigerant without CFC, does not destroy the ozone layer
5. Energy saving, operating cost is only 1/3 of traditional electric water heater
6. The four-way valve ensures reliable defrosting function
7. Easy to install: easy installation by plumber or electrician, no need for professional refrigeration engineer
8. Simple operation: operate like a simple household appliance
9. Alco or Danfoss thermal expansion valve, to more accurately control pressure and temperature to ensure fatigue resistance, thereby prolonging the service life.
10. Safety: water and electricity are completely isolated, no potential hazards such as flammability, gas poisoning, explosion, fire, electric shock, etc. are associated with other heating systems
1). Passed CE and RoHS certification
2). Service life is about 20 years
3). 2 years warranty, buy with confidence
Hot Water Heat Pumps Specifications:
Storage capacity: 100L, 200L, 250L, 300L, 500L, etc.