Hotel Air Source Heat Pump
The air source heat pump works in the same way as a refrigerator to absorb heat from the outside air and provide heat and hot water to the hotel. It can work even if the outside temperature is as low as minus 20°C.
The air source heat pump uses renewable energy to heat the hotel. It is one of the most cost-effective ways to heat a hotel. Its installation does not destroy the existing environment like a ground source heat pump and it is cheaper.
The air source heat pump has a very high COP. For example, when heating in mild weather at 10°C, the COP of the air source heat pump is 3-4, which means that the efficiency is increased by 300% to 400%!
Hotel Air Source Heat Pump Features:
1. World-renowned scroll compressor
2. Efficient and environmentally friendly R134A, R417A or R407C refrigerants will not deplete ozone
3. Intelligent control: with LCD display and digital remote control
4. Hot water temperature range: 25℃-60℃
5. Galvanized steel shell, beautiful and corrosion-resistant
6. Using PID defrosting technology, automatic defrosting.
7. Internal thread copper and hydrophilic aluminum foil heat exchanger.
8. Water heat exchanger: the cyclic heating model is a shell-and-tube type, and the direct heating model is a shell-and-tube type.
9. Alco or Danfoss thermal expansion valve, advanced flow control equipment for direct heating models
10. Very low noise, will not disturb neighbors
Hotel Air Source Heat Pump Specifications:
1. Outdoor working temperature range: -20℃ to 43℃
2. Rated working conditions: Rated working conditions: dry bulb temperature: 20°C, wet bulb temperature: 15°C, cold water temperature: 15°C, hot water temperature: 55°C.
3. The highest water temperature: 60℃
4. Rated voltage: 380V 3N-50HZ
5. Noise: <65 dB (A)
6. Anti-vibration level: I
7. Waterproof grade: IPV4
Heat Pump Key Componets:
Smart control: microprocessor-based digital controller with LCD display digital controller
American Compressor: Copeland Scroll has high working efficiency.
Japan Saginomiya four way control valve: No back flow and block.
Axial Fans: high wind and low noise
Eco-friendly Refrigerant: without ozone depletion
Silver welding: avoid refrigerant leakage
Hotel Air Source Heat Pump Applications:
Hotel Air Source Heat Pump Installations:
Hotel Air Source Heat Pump Connection Diagram: