How can air source heat pump intermediaries prevent harm from unscrupulous manufacturers?The air source heat pump industry is vigorous, not only supported by policies, but also promoted by the trend of the environmental protection era. But at present, there are nearly 400 air-source heat pump manufacturers in China's entire air-source heat pump industry, and the good and the bad are uneven. So how can our air-source heat pump middlemen prevent the harm of bad manufacturers? We know that most of the middlemen's business directly supplies the manufacturers. Therefore, a large part of the middlemen's business risks stems from the manufacturers. Such as:
(1) The problem of warehouse explosion: the sales staff of air source heat pump manufacturers often give middlemen to buy goods (sometimes accompanied by purchase rewards) in order to complete their performance and sell sales. The middlemen are temporarily negligent, or are affected by emotions, or are greedy for prizes. Uncertainty of the purchase quantity, the final product is unsellable in the warehouse expired and damaged, causing losses.
(2) Out-of-stock problem: Air source heat pump manufacturers have inaccurate coordination of production and sales and unreasonable product supply arrangements. Intermediaries are struggling to pay for the market in the off-season, but they are out of stock during the peak season, losing profits and hurting their customer relationships. In particular, when new products hit the market, if the stock is out of stock just now, all the previous inputs may be destroyed, and it will be difficult to recover in the future.
(3) Quality issues: The quality of the air source heat pump products is not as good as promised in advance, or the quality of the products has declined in the middle, resulting in slow sales and the factory cannot return the goods to compensate for the early sales expenses.
(4) Losses caused by the air source heat pump factory cutting prices but not making up for the stock products of the intermediary.
(5) The air source heat pump manufacturer cannot timely honor the original promised rebate bonus and the money and goods advanced by the middleman during the promotion.
(6) The air source heat pump factory wants the middleman to distribute the goods on a large scale, but the payment cannot be returned.
(7) The poor market management of the air source heat pump factory has caused other middlemen to collude with goods and internal price.
(8) Fake air source heat pumps flood the market.
(9) Air source heat pump manufacturers change middlemen or reduce distribution areas.
In the face of the risks listed above, middlemen must do a good job in the selection of manufacturers, contracts, products, and funds.
1. choose a good air source heat pump manufacturer and choose a good air source heat pump product;
2. we must pay attention to the contract culture. The following content must be clarified in the distribution agreement with the manufacturer:
① The area and time limit of the distribution right, the list of products supplied, the price, and the payment method;
②Return and exchange terms (return and exchange of spot products, unsuccessful promotion of new products, return and exchange after slow sales, etc.);
③ Damage compensation;
④ Compensation for the intermediary of the air source heat pump factory out of stock;
⑤Sales incentives (specify the time of redemption and delay compensation);
⑥How does the manufacturer need to obtain evidence if there is a product quality problem! How long will it take to process and delay compensation;
⑦How the air source heat pump factory adjusts the price to compensate for the stock products of the intermediary;
⑧ The ineffective market control of the air source heat pump factory caused other middlemen to drop prices and skewed goods. What evidence needs to be provided to the factory for confirmation, how to make up for the damage, how long will it take to settle and delay the compensation clause;
⑨How to deal with fake goods in the market;
⑩How to guarantee the above commitments (such as agreement, credit sales, etc.) and other issues.
3. continue to pay attention to their inventory status. To do the following:
①Set a safety stock number for yourself, pay attention to keep it;
②The inventory volume should not be too large. A liquidation means the occupation of funds and warehouses, which means that once the price is adjusted or the market slips, you will lose more
③The inventory should not be too small. If the stock is out of stock, sales and profits will be lost, and the lost sales opportunities will never come. The factory often waits for him to empty the warehouse when it wants to change.
④The setting of the safety stock number should take into account the two factors of your purchase cycle and your normal flow rate. For example, the purchase period is 15 days, and the normal flow rate is 10 units/15 days. Safety stock = 10 units × 15 times = 30 units. Pay attention to inventory statistics and care about product flow rate changes to get the correct safety stock number.
4. pay special attention to the management of payment. have it done:
① The air source heat pump factory personnel often require customers to distribute goods on a large scale out of their own interests, and the customer’s payment is not considered safe. The middleman must know what can be sold on credit and which can only be settled.
②If the air source heat pump manufacturer must request credit sales, he can sign a payment recovery agreement with the manufacturer: the company’s business personnel will be responsible for the safety of the payment for the goods that the factory’s business personnel shop.
③As little advancement as possible: Unless you fully understand the reputation of the air source heat pump manufacturer, it is best to advance less money for market promotion and promotion (unless you think that it is your own investment in the market, the air source heat pump manufacturer It doesn’t matter if you don’t provide supplements), doing business and pinching your own money into the hands of others is passive.
5. it is necessary to do a good job in the public relations work of the business personnel of the air source heat pump manufacturer, and have a good relationship with the business personnel of the factory and the sales manager. In the process of cooperating with business personnel, the principles must be adhered to, but as far as possible, personal relationships should be maintained to avoid losses due to personal grievances. To keep in touch with the sales manager of the air source heat pump factory, you can ask for help as a last resort. (For example, there are a lot of product market problems, but the business personnel of the air source heat pump factory do not show up, the rebate is delayed, the air source heat pump factory does not notify the customer of the price adjustment, etc.).
6. pay close attention to the trends of air source heat pump manufacturers. Especially in the case of abnormalities. Any problems will have signs in advance. Personnel changes and business deterioration of the air source heat pump factory will bring discounts on customer service effects, and early detection can prevent problems. For example: There are often rumors in the market that are not conducive to the air source heat pump manufacturer; business personnel have been coming once a week, and suddenly they have not seen anyone for three weeks; a manager has been serious and responsible for his work and actively dealt with customer opinions. Absent-minded...
7. try to choose a regular air source heat pump manufacturer with complete qualifications to cooperate, and stay away from bad!