How to install a domestic air source heat pumpI. Introduction
"Three points for products, seven points for installation" is an empirical truth handed down in the air source heat pump industry. In the entire engineering system, product quality only accounts for 30%, and more importantly, construction and installation. So, where is the installation process that accounts for 70% of it? This article hopes to provide a little help for everyone to install a household air source heat pump in the future.
2. Installation requirements for indoor unit of air source heat pump
1. The installation position of the indoor unit is accurate and the levelness is guaranteed.
2. Dust prevention measures must be taken for the indoor unit to prevent the decoration of foreign objects from entering the unit, causing the unit to produce peculiar smell, abnormal noise of the motor, dirty condensate pipe, dirty evaporator, and poor air conditioning cooling effect. Dust-proof stickers can also be used for the return air and air outlets. On the dust-proof stickers, indicate the size of the air outlet and return air outlet of the internal machine. The location of the inspection opening should also be marked to facilitate subsequent construction.
3. The air source heat pump indoor unit must reserve enough space for maintenance, and must use odor-free flame-retardant nano canvas to guide the air.
▲ Process specification:
When installing all refrigerant pipes, ensure that the distance from the electrical box of the unit is more than 500mm to ensure sufficient maintenance space. This location is currently not paid attention to, please pay attention to the installer!
3. air source heat pump boom bracket and protective cover installation requirements
1. Before installing the pipe hanger bracket, the infrared laser or ink fountain line should be positioned. After the hanger is installed, it should be horizontal and vertical.
2. The distance between the booms of the refrigerant pipes should be less than 1.2m, so as to be evenly spaced, uniform and beautiful.
3. The boom bracket must be protected by casing to avoid damage to the insulation cotton caused by vibration.
1. The pipeline must be horizontal and vertical, beautiful and clean.
2. The pipeline insulation must be sealed tightly with insulation glue, and the pipeline shall not be exposed.
3. When the pipeline passes through the wall hole, it must be sealed with foaming agent. If it passes through the irregular wall, it must be protected by a casing to avoid scratching the insulation cotton.
4. The copper pipe must be filled with nitrogen for protection, and the nitrogen pressure should be about 0.05Mpa.
The main function of the branch pipe is to divide the refrigerant reasonably. Pay attention to the following points when installing:
1. The branch pipe must be matched with the equipment, and products other than those specified by the manufacturer shall not be used;
2. The model must be checked before installation of the branch pipe, and it must match the specifications of the copper pipe;
3. The branch pipe should be installed as close as possible to the indoor unit to reduce the influence of the indoor unit branch pipeline on the refrigerant distribution.
4. The branch pipe has the following two arrangements:
When installed horizontally: the three ports are required to be on the same horizontal plane, and the included angle should not be more than 15°;
When installed vertically: it can be up or down, and the three ports must be on the same elevation, but tilt is not allowed;
Special reminder: The direction of branch pipes and branches must be consistent, otherwise it will cause uneven distribution of refrigerant and affect the cooling and heating effect of the equipment.
1) The length of the straight pipe between two adjacent branch pipes is greater than or equal to 500mm;
2) The straight pipe before the main port of the branch pipe is greater than or equal to 500mm;
3) The straight pipe from the branch pipe to the indoor unit is greater than or equal to 500mm.
Use special glue for thermal insulation cotton
6. air source heat pump condensate pipe installation requirements
1. The condensate pipe must be connected to the indoor unit with a transparent hose, and the hose must be tightly wrapped with insulation cotton after testing the water.
2. The condensate pipe maintains a drainage slope greater than 1/100 of the branch pipe, and the horizontal main pipe slope should be 3% and above.
3. Each indoor unit must have a vent hole, and an additional vent hole every 6 meters.
4. The condensate pipe cannot be connected in a T-shape to avoid hedging, leading to inverted slopes and poor drainage.
5. The vent orifice needs to face down to prevent foreign objects from falling into the water pipe and causing dirty water pipes.
6. The condensate pipe should follow the principle of "discharge nearby, discharge at multiple points", and it is strictly prohibited to connect to sewage pipes and rainwater pipes are divided.
7. After the installation of the condensate pipe, a water test must be done. The water test must be tested and full water test.
1. All signal wires must be protected by pipes to prevent rats from biting the wires and causing the unit to fail to operate normally.
2. When connecting with the internal machine, the signal line and power line must be protected by hoses separately.
1. Requirements for the size of the tuyere of a separately reserved inspection port: the size of the separate inspection port shall not be less than 350mm*350mm, and the length of the air outlet and return port of the unit must be the same, and there must be no misalignment.
2. The size requirements of the integrated air outlet for unit maintenance and return air:
For units that do not have a separate maintenance opening, increase the size of the return air inlet, and use the return air inlet for maintenance during maintenance, but special attention should be paid to the return air outlet and the unit must not be misaligned, otherwise the unit cannot be repaired through the return air outlet after a problem occurs. . The hole size of each unit is as follows:
9. domestic air source heat pump copper pipe pressure maintenance requirements
1. Nitrogen must be used as the pressure holding gas for copper pipes, and other gases must not be used.
2. When maintaining pressure, connect the gas-liquid pipe to maintain the pressure.
3. After the pressure value is 4.0Mpa and there is no change in the pressure value within 24 hours, the pressure value must be maintained at 2Mpa until it is connected to the host, and the nitrogen in the pipeline of the internal machine is released.
10. Installation requirements for outdoor unit of air source heat pump
1. The installation location of the outdoor unit must be well ventilated and heat dissipated. There should be no wall covering within 2 meters of the air outlet to ensure sufficient space for maintenance.
2. The outdoor pipeline should be protected by PVC protective sleeve as far as possible. If there is no PVC sleeve protection, the pipeline must be fixed on the wall.
3. The outdoor unit must be damped with rubber cushions and fixed with expansion screws.
4. It is recommended that the outdoor unit needs to be installed with a stainless steel bracket.
5. The outdoor unit should be equipped with special drainage to prevent the condensate from being discharged randomly and affecting others.
1. When the system is vacuumed, it is strictly forbidden to open the shut-off valve of the outdoor unit;
2. After the vacuum pump is running for two hours, the system should be able to reach -0.1Mpa or less. If the required vacuum is not reached, it is necessary to check for leaks and repair welding until it is qualified.
3. There is no need to add refrigerant within the standard length for on-site configuration. If the tube length exceeds the standard length, the additional refrigerant must be calculated based on the excess liquid tube length, and an electronic scale should be used for quantitative addition.