Industrial Air Source High Temperature Heat Pumps are driven by heat pumps and use the reverse Carnot principle to continuously absorb heat from the environment to produce high temperature industrial hot water up to 75℃-80℃.
Industrial air source high-temperature heat pumps are usually used in electroplating plants and surface treatment plants (electroplating line heating and drying), hardware and electronics plants (coating line drying), chemical plants, printing and dyeing textile plants, bleaching and dyeing plants, washing plants, food plants (Drying), shoe factories and drying companies and units that require high-temperature hot water and high temperature air.
Industrial Air Source High Temperature Heat Pump Features : 1. EVI scroll compressor specially designed for high temperature water heat pump
2. R134A refrigerant, environmentally friendly, reliable, suitable for systems that produce high-temperature water
3. Intelligent control: microprocessor-based digital controller with LCD display
4. Regularly provide anti-legionella function
5. Water temperature setting range: 25℃-75℃
6. Aluminum thermal expansion valve, high reliability
7. Copper tube with inner groove, high efficiency
8. Blue hydrophilic aluminum fins are corrosion resistant
9. Including automatic defrost function
10.50Hz and 60Hz units are available
Warranty: 1. CE, CB, RoHS, Conform to EN14511-2:2011 test standard 2. 1 year warranty 3.1% spare parts are repaired free of charge.
Leomon Technology can design and produce Swimming Pool Heater according to customers' special requirements.