Is the air source water heater good?Now the weather in the north is very cold. Many families choose to use water heaters when they take a bath. There are many types of water heaters on the market, such as air source water heaters, solar water heaters and gas water heaters. So is the air source water heater good? The teacher's 30 years of experience, after reading it, he will not choose the wrong one. let's figure it out together.
1. Is the air source water heater good?
In our daily lives, more understanding of water heaters may be solar energy or electricity. But how much do you know about air-source water heaters? The biggest similarity with the previous two is actually the same, that is, it does not rely on electricity to generate electricity, so in terms of consumption, the air-source water heater is much better than the previous two.
In general, the water heaters used in our lives are mainly gas water heaters, electric water heaters and solar water heaters. In recent years, air source water heaters have become popular. Its biggest feature is that it saves electricity for heating water, consumes much less electricity than electric water heaters, and can provide a steady stream of hot water.
However, air source water heaters have so many advantages, why are there still many people choosing electric water heaters and solar water heaters? The reasons for this kind of applause are as follows:
1. The heating principle of the air source water heater determines that it is not suitable for the north. Air source water heaters use the inverse method of home air conditioning for heating. In principle, they still use the heat exchange of air for heating. Its heating capacity is restricted by the external ambient temperature. In winter in the north, the external ambient temperature is low. , Resulting in poor heating effect, it needs to rely on electrical energy to assist heating, and the electrical energy consumed is not much different from that of ordinary electric water heaters.
2. The air source water heater is huge. Air source water heaters generally have a 120-200 liter water tank, and the volume is generally about 1.6-1.8 meters in height. Such a large volume is definitely not suitable for placing on the balcony. In many buildings, the height of the equipment floor is limited, and the air source water heater may not be able to be put down. This has led to many families not being able to consider the air source electric water heater.
3. Complicated maintenance, low customer awareness, the more complex the equipment, the more likely to have problems. The same is true for air-source water heaters. Its use has not been popularized in a large area. The air-source products of some small manufacturers are still poor in design. It is not very mature, and the failure rate is not as low as that of electric water heaters after years of continuous improvement by manufacturers.
4. The price is high.
The last is the price, because of technology. The price of an air source water heater is often as high as RMB 6,000 or 7,000, and the price of another brand is more than RMB 4,000 or 5,000. A common electric water heater only needs one to two thousand. Taking into account the initial investment cost and the annual electricity bills that can be saved, it is not a very cost-effective business.
Second, which is better for household water heaters?
1. Storage type electric water heater: generally divided into 1500w and 2500w. The storage type electric water heater has a slow hot water time, and it takes about 30 minutes to heat a tank of water. It is not suitable for continuous use by multiple people in a family. Storage-type electric water heaters occupy a relatively large area because they have water storage tanks and are generally installed in bathrooms. Instant electric water heaters, generally above 5000w, have hot water immediately after turning on. Install instant electric water heaters. "The power cord must be a copper core wire of more than 6 square meters." Because there is no loss of hot water, it saves electricity and is convenient. , But it has only one water outlet.
2. The gas water heater has fast hot water, suitable for multiple people to take a bath continuously, the water temperature is constant, and the occupied area is small. However, because the combustion gas must have oxygen, it must be installed in the air circulation, and there is a risk of leakage. It is generally installed in the kitchen. Gas water heaters need to install exhaust gas pipes because they need to discharge exhaust gas.
3. The air source water heater has a water storage capacity of more than 100 liters. In principle, it saves electricity by 35 percent compared to electric water heaters. However, air source water heaters occupy more space due to the large water storage tank, such as water storage and water use. In order to have hot water at any time, it is necessary to install dual circuits, so that the heat energy will be lost, and the power saving advantage will be lost. When the temperature is low, the water temperature may not rise, so use it with caution in winter.
Third, what are the precautions for purchasing domestic water heaters?
1. Pay attention to the brand. Large appliances such as water heaters have relatively high quality requirements. When choosing, you must pay attention to choosing trusted brands. Generally speaking, big brands will have better reputation, quality and technology will be more trustworthy. Don't be greedy for cheap and overpriced when buying water heaters. Low water heaters should be chosen carefully.
2. Pay attention to selecting capacity. Regardless of the type of water heater, it will be classified according to capacity. We can make a corresponding selection according to the number of households. Of course, sometimes we need to consider factors such as the size of the bathroom and the distance between the bathroom and the kitchen. Choose a suitable capacity according to the family members and the area of the house. For example, a family of 3-4 people, with two bathrooms, is no problem in summer, but should be considered in winter. Then choose a 16-liter gas water heater is a must. If the capacity is small, it will cause the phenomenon of small water output, slow water output, and insufficient hot water supply.
3. Pay attention to after-sales service. When choosing a water heater, you must pay attention to after-sales service. Generally speaking, the after-sales service of big brands will be longer, and you can enjoy a series of services such as free relocation and free cleaning, which will save you a lot of follow-up.
When buying a water heater in a family, it is recommended to pay attention to your own needs, such as the number of households, the number of families, and the installation area. Choose the appropriate water heater according to the needs of your family. Although the air source water heater is easy to use, it is not necessarily suitable For all families, you still have to think carefully before buying.