Pay attention to these 5 points when using air source heat pump heating for the first time in winterWinter has come. In order to avoid the situation that the EVI heat pump host cannot operate normally, users should pay attention to 5 items before starting the EVI heat pump host heating to ensure the normal operation of the heat pump heating.
1. Adjust the mode to "heating" mode before starting up
First, check whether the remote controller is in heating mode. If it is in cooling mode, switch to heating mode.
2. Replenish and exhaust the system and check whether the water pressure is normal
(1) Cleaning the filter: In order to avoid the filter being dirty and clogged, the filter screen in the Y-type filter of the system should be taken out with suitable tools for cleaning, and then reinstalled after cleaning. If the filter is damaged, it must be replaced with a new one of the same specification and model
(2) Water replenishment: Open the automatic water replenishment valve of the tap water and water system to replenish water.
(3) Exhaust: Check whether the automatic exhaust valve is open, if it is closed, open it.
(4) Water pressure: Check whether the water pressure value is normal. The normal water pressure value is 1-3 kg. If the water pressure exceeds this range, it is abnormal and the water pressure needs to be adjusted.
If the water pressure value is 0, it means that the water system is insufficient and needs to continue to replenish.
If the water pressure value exceeds 3 kg, it means that the water pressure is too high and you need to close the water make-up valve, drain some water through the drain valve or safety valve, and adjust the water pressure value to within 1-3 kg.
Before starting the machine, the main engine should be energized and preheated for 24 hours in advance so that the compressor lubricating oil can be fully preheated to ensure the good operation of the main engine.
4. Turn on and check whether the pump is running
After starting the host, check whether the water pump is running and whether the sound is abnormal during operation.
After starting up, check whether the remote controller has a display failure, and check whether the temperature difference between the inlet and outlet water is normal. The normal value is within 5°C. If it exceeds 5°C, it is abnormal. Check if there is a problem with the waterway.
5. Check whether the heating effect is normal
(1)Observe for 30 minutes after the host is turned on, and check whether the water temperature of the host on the remote controller rises normally.
For example, when a hotel is turned on, the inlet water value is 15°C and the outlet water value is 20°C. At this time, the temperature difference between the inlet and outlet water is 5°C; 30 minutes after the system is turned on, the temperature difference between the inlet and outlet water is still within 5°C, it is normal.
(2)Check the heating effect of the end heating: the room temperature may be low when it is turned on, and the room temperature has increased significantly after turning on for half an hour, which is normal.
If floor heating is used, due to the heating characteristics, it needs to be observed for about 0.5 days after starting the machine. If there is obvious heat sensation when touching the floor, it is normal.