Pool Air to Water Heat Pump
Pool air to water heat pump (or pool heat pump) captures heat from the air and transfers it to your swimming pool water. It is low-carbon and efficient.
Swimming pool heat pumps are an efficient and energy-saving method of heating swimming pool water. Each unit of electricity used to power them can obtain up to 5.25 units of heat.
The pool heat pump can extend your swimming season from April to October, all year round. Its rated operating temperature is at least -15°C, but some of the rated temperatures we sell are -20°C.
Pool Air to Water Heat Pump Features :
1) PVC titanium heat exchanger, full corrosion resistance, more durable, low maintenance.
2) Compact structure, easy to disassemble and assemble.
3) Using R410a or R407c refrigerant, high efficiency and environmental protection, no carbon dioxide emissions.
4) Heating and cooling dual function
5) Electronic Expansion Valve (EEV2)-Increase energy saving through effective fuel flow
6) LCD touch screen controller, Wifi control.
7) Air exchanger (finned coil) with hydrophilic coating.
8) Including automatic defrost function. (There is a reverse circulation valve inside)
9) Flow switch and high pressure cut off to ensure extra safety and protection
10) Low noise fan blade
1). Passed CE and RoHS certification
2). Service life is about 20 years
3). 2 years warranty, buy with confidence
Power range: 3kw, 5kw, 7kw, 9kw, 10kw, 14kw, 15kw, 16kw, 20kw, 27kW, 41kW, 49kW, 95kW and 115kW, etc
| Heating capacity
|| 4.5 KW
| Cooling capaciy
|| 3 KW
| Water flow
|| 2000 m3/h
| Max water temp
| Rated current
| Rated input power
|| 0.9/1.05 KW
| Power supply
| Compressor type
| Heat exchanger
|| Titanium tube in pvc shell
| Ambient temperature
|| 48 dB(A)
|| 930/350/550 mm
| Net weight
|| 45 Kg
| Testing condition