Pool Heat Pump
Pool heat pumps are a very effective method of heating swimming pools. Using a pool heat pump ensures that your swimming pool is as enjoyable in autumn as it is in spring and summer. Pool heat pumps are suitable for residential and commercial applications.
The pool heat pump is an energy-saving electric pool heater. Its working principle is to transfer the heat from the surrounding air to the pool water instead of generating heat by itself. In terms of energy used for heating, they are generally more efficient than gas heaters. For every 1 kilowatt of electricity used, the pool heat pump can generate up to 16 kilowatts of heat.
Pool heat pumps are another way to use renewable energy to heat or cool swimming pools or hot spring water. It is very environmentally friendly, and it will greatly reduce your carbon emissions.
Pool heat pump Features:
1. Stainless steel shell, corrosion-resistant and more durable.
2. Compact structure, easy to disassemble and assemble.
3. High-efficiency compressor with R410a or R407c refrigerant.
4. Flow switch, used for water flow protection.
5. Adjust the intelligent controller and fast thinking microprocessor.
6. Intelligent LCD line controller with touch screen display.
7. Air exchanger (finned coil) with hydrophilic coating.
8. Contains automatic defrost function. (Internally equipped with reverse circulation valve)
9. Two options (heating or cooling), can be operated before -10°C
10. Quiet operation, low-noise scroll compressor, low-noise fan
Pool heat pump Specifications:
1.3kw,5kw,,7kw,9kw,10kw,14kw,15kw,16kw,20kw27kW, 41kW, 49kW and 95kW
2. Rated voltage: 380V 3N-50HZ
3. Noise: <65 dB (A)
4. Service life: 20 years
5. Anti-vibration level: I
6. Waterproof grade: IPV4
Heat Pump Key Componets:
Smart control: microprocessor-based digital controller with LCD display digital controller
American Compressor: Copeland Scroll has high working efficiency.
Japan Saginomiya four way control valve: No back flow and block.
Axial Fans: high wind and low noise
Eco-friendly Refrigerant: without ozone depletion
PVC Titanium Heat Exchanger: resistance to chemical corrosion and pool corrosion
Swimming Pool Heat Pumps Warranty:
1. Heat Pumps have CE and RoHS certificates.
2. 2 years warranty for Swimming Pool Heat Pumps
3. 1% spare parts are repaired free of charge.
Leomon Technology provides customized services. We can design and produce swimming pool heat pumps according to customer's requirements for shape and parameters.
Pool Heat Pump Applications:
Pool Heat Pump Installations:
Pool Heat Pump Connection Diagram: