Precautions for the use of air source water heaters1. Do not use or store gasoline or other flammable and explosive gases and liquids near the air source water heater, which may cause danger. Do not use the main power switch to turn on or off the heat pump water heater. Please provide an operable switch.
3. The ambient temperature of the air source water heater is -10~38℃, and the water pressure is 0.20~0.6Mpa. If the air source water heater is used in situations other than the above conditions, it may cause malfunction.
4. Maintenance and cleaning When maintaining the air source water heater, the air source water heater must be cut off. When not in use: cut off the power supply and disconnect the switch.
5. Do not use gasoline, thinner, volatile oil, solvents and other chemicals, or liquid pesticides on the air source water heater, otherwise it may cause the parts to crack or deform.
6. The surrounding area of the unit should be kept dry and well ventilated.
7. Clean the heat exchanger of the air source water heater regularly to maintain a good heat exchange effect. If the shutdown time is long, the water in the pipeline of the unit should be drained, the power supply should be cut off, and the protective cover should be put on. When running again, check the system thoroughly before starting up.