Swimming pool heat pump running costs
Swimming is a pastime that people all over the world like to have fun. Air source heat pump is the most effective swimming pool heating solution. Today Leomon Technology takes everyone to see the swimming pool heat pump running costs
The cost of swimming pool heat pump heating is affected by many factors:
1. The size of the heat pump is relative to the size of the swimming pool
2. Whether the swimming pool is covered by shadows.
3. Is the outdoor environment warm or cold?
4. Whether the heat pump is used with solar panels.
In order to save your daily heat pump operating costs, it is very important to choose a suitable power and high-quality heat pump.
How much does it cost to run a swimming pool heat pump?
32kw swimming pool heat pump Suitable for large pools, while smaller heat pumps will run less
32kw swimming pool heat pump Generally run for 2-4 hours in summer
The 32kw swimming pool heat pump generally runs for 4-8 hours in winter.
Rated current: 19.3A, which is 4.63kw
Electricity cost: 0.2$/kwh
Hourly operating cost: 4.63kw x 0.2$ = 0.9$
The heat pump runs for an average of 4 hours a day (usually less in summer), which will cost
4 hours x 0.9 /hour=3.6$/day
Therefore, to run a 32kw heat pump for 4 hours a day, the daily cost is about 3.6$-less than a sandwich!
Advantages of air source heat pump:
Installation cost: Generally between $300.00 and $500.00.
Service life: swimming pool heat pump can last at least 10-15 years or longer
Power source: The heat pump can be used with solar panels. You can use it when you have electricity
Environmentally friendly products: heat pumps are environmentally friendly products. You can apply for some government support funds
Comparison of various swimming pool heater costs:
1. Average unit cost, including the cost of installing water pipes to the swimming pool
Solar: $ 4,000-$ 9,000
Heat Pump: $ 3,500- $ 6,500
Gas: $ 2,000- $ 3,700
2. Energy connection costs
Solar: $ 0
Heat Pump: $ 1,000- $ 3,000
Gas: $ 1,000- $ 2,000
electrical: $ 1,000- $ 2,000
3. Average average up-front installation cost
Solar: $ 6,500
Heat Pump: $ 4,000
Gas: $ 4,500
4. Annual operating costs
Solar: $ 0
Heat Pump: $ 1,200
Gas: $ 2,500
electrical: $ 3,000
Solar: 12 years of complete parts and labor
Heat Pump: Compressor, 2 years and 5 years parts for lifetime heat exchangers
Gas: 1 year
electrical: 1 year
6. Service life
Solar: 25 years
Heat Pump: 7-10 years
Gas: 5-8 years
electrical: 5-8 years
Swimming pool heater comparison:
1. From the point of view of operating costs, heat pumps are usually the cheapest heating pool choice.
2. Gas heaters will heat up swimming pools much faster than heat pumps, but usually cost more.
3. The heat pump heats the water by sucking in the surrounding air through the coil. Therefore, once the air temperature reaches 50 degrees or lower, the efficiency of the equipment will decrease. We recommend heating the swimming pool only during the day to avoid lowering the temperature and increasing heating efficiency.
4. If you want to heat the spa center faster, then a gas water heater will be a better choice. The heat pump will take longer to heat up, and in terms of heating time, it is not as efficient as a gas heater.
If you need more detailed operating cost analysis and free quotation, please send your contact information to https://www.chinaheatpumps.com/ and we will contact you.