Underfloor Heat Pump China Manufacturer
The underfloor heat pump absorbs heat from the outside air. This heat can then be used to heat radiators, underfloor heating systems, or warm air convectors and hot water in the home.
The underfloor heat pump draws heat from the outside air, just like a refrigerator draws heat from the inside. Even if the temperature is as low as -15° C, it can get heat from the air. The heat they extract from the ground, air or water is constantly renewed naturally, saving you fuel costs and reducing harmful carbon dioxide emissions.
Compared with standard boiler systems, underfloor heat pump works more efficiently at lower temperatures.
Except for heating in winter. The underfloor heat pump can also cool down homes with underfloor heating systems in summer. It can be used throughout the year and is very convenient.
Underfloor Heat Pump Features:
1. Maximum outlet temperature of heat pump: 60℃
2. Working environment temperature of heat pump: -15℃ to 45℃
3. Heat pump heating capacity: 3.8KW-9.2KW
4. Lower noise level: 42DB-45DB
5. Refrigerant R410A: Does not deplete ozone
6. Mitsubishi/Panasonic rotary compressor has high heating efficiency
7. The heat pump can automatically defrost function
8. Heat pump automatic multiple protection and failure
9. The heat pump includes the built-in WILO water pump and Danfoss electronic expansion valve
10. LED touch screen controller and digital remote control
11. Underfloor Heating Heat Pump has automatic multiple protection
Underfloor Heat Pump Specifications:
1.14kW, 27kW, 41kW, 49kW and 95kW.
2. Rated working conditions: Rated working conditions: dry bulb temperature: 20°C, wet bulb temperature: 15°C, cold water temperature: 15°C, hot water temperature: 55°C.
3. The highest water temperature: 65℃
4. Service life: 20 years
5. Noise: <65 dB (A)
6. Anti-vibration level: I
7. Waterproof grade: IPV4
Heat Pump Key Componets:
Smart control: microprocessor-based digital controller with LCD display digital controller
American Compressor: Copeland Scroll has high working efficiency.
Japan Saginomiya four way control valve: No back flow and block.
Axial Fans: high wind and low noise
Eco-friendly Refrigerant: without ozone depletion
Silver welding: avoid refrigerant leakage
1. CE, CB, RoHS, Conform to EN14511-2:2011 test standard
2. 2 years warranty
3. 1% spare parts are repaired free of charge.
Leomon Technology can design and produce Underfloor Heating Heat Pump according to customers' special requirements.
Underfloor Heat Pump Applications:
Underfloor Heat Pump Installations:
Underfloor Heat Pump Connection Diagram: