What should be paid attention to when installing air to water heat pump for radiant floor?Now more and more people choose air to water heat pump as the heat source of radiant floor heating. As a professional floor heating heat pump manufacturer, Leomon Technology would like you to introduce what should be paid attention to when installing air to water heat pump for radiant floor?
1. Try to increase the heat exchange area of the indoor heating, so that the circulating water temperature of the air to water heat pump does not need to be too high, and it can also reach the room temperature requirement, which can improve the energy efficiency of the heat pump and save electricity.
2. Outdoor piping should be done and heat tracing should be added.
3. The air to water heat pump should be higher from the ground to prevent snow and condensation from flooding the lower part.
4. The heating must be from bottom to top, not from top to bottom, the best floor heating, or radiator with fan.
5. Air to water heat pump installation should pay attention to ventilation, generally do not install it indoors, if it is installed indoors, pay attention to the unobstructed air intake and exhaust.
If you encounter other problems when installing air to water heat pump, you can also consult Leomon Technology. We will give you the most professional answer. If you need to buy air to water heat pump for radiant floor. Please email us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org