Why do we need to buy an air source water heater?In recent years, air source water heaters have become more and more popular in the market, but there are still many people who do not understand or have doubts about air source water heaters. Today, let everyone know whether air source water heaters are practical, and should people buy them?
We know that at present, the main domestic water heaters on the market are mainly divided into four categories: electric water heaters, gas water heaters, solar water heaters and air source water heaters. Let us understand one by one.
Principle: An electric water heater uses a heating resistor or a device similar to a heating tube to convert electrical energy into heat energy to produce hot water for daily life. Generally speaking, the thermoelectric conversion rate (the efficiency of converting electric energy into heat) of electric water heaters is above 90%.
Advantages: It is not affected by the external environment, the water is stable, and the large flow of hot water can be supplied by long-term electricity. The installation is convenient and quick, and the instant water heater can produce hot water without waiting.
Disadvantages: The volume is relatively large, occupying a large indoor space, and it is prone to scale formation, which wastes electricity. Instant electric water heaters have relatively large power and high requirements for wiring: generally, the power is above 6Kw.
Principle: Using gas as fuel, heat is transferred to the cold water flowing through the heat exchanger through combustion heating.
Advantages: fast heating, large water output, stable temperature, less scale formation, and small footprint.
Disadvantages: Poisonous gas will be discharged due to insufficient combustion during use, improper use may easily cause safety accidents; high starting water pressure, users who live in high floors, cannot start without a booster pump; inconvenient installation, it must be on the wall Drill holes, arrange air fans, etc.
Principle: Sunlight passes through the first layer of glass of the heat-absorbing tube and shines on the black heat-absorbing layer of the second layer of glass to absorb the heat of sunlight energy. Since the two layers of glass are vacuum insulated, the heat transfer will be greatly Reduced, most of the heat can only be transferred to the water in the glass tube to heat the water in the glass tube.
Advantages: Use solar energy as energy for heating, so compared to electric heating and gas water heaters, it is very energy-saving and environmentally friendly, and does not produce other pollution and waste. At the same time, it is relatively safe.
Disadvantages: easy to be affected by the weather, the ability to make hot water is greatly reduced in rainy days or in winter, and the phenomenon that the water cannot be heated often occurs. Only electric auxiliary heating can be added, but the operating cost will be relatively high; the installation is complicated, and it is generally installed at a high place with sufficient sunshine It is troublesome to maintain, because solar water heaters are installed outdoors, most of them are on the roof or roof, which is more difficult to maintain; if the distance between the roof and the water outlet is less than 3 meters, the water outlet pressure is too small and the bathing is uncomfortable. Pressure pump. Moreover, there are restrictions on the time of sheung shui. Sheung shui is not allowed after exposure to the sun at noon, otherwise the pipe may blow up.
Principle: Adopt the principle of reverse Carnot cycle to absorb heat from the air, and consume a portion of electric energy to extract 2 to 3 portions of heat from the air, thereby producing 3 to 4 portions of hot water.
1. Energy saving and money saving: A large amount of heat energy is absorbed from the air, and the energy efficiency ratio is as high as 300% to 400%, which is equivalent to 3-4 parts of heat can be produced by consuming one part of electricity. The cost of producing the same amount of hot water is only 1/4 of electric water heaters, 1/3 of gas water heaters, and 1/2 of solar water heaters.
2. Safety and no pollution: The structure of the air energy water heater is completely separated from water and electricity, so there is no electric shock hazard. Secondly, the air energy draws heat from the air, so it is environmentally friendly and pollution-free.
3. Convenient installation: exquisite appearance, can be used as furniture to be placed indoors or on the balcony, occupying a small area.
4. Intelligent constant temperature control: The air source water heater adopts intelligent control and automatically adjusts the operation of the machine according to the water temperature, so that the water temperature in the energy storage tank is constant, without waiting, used at any time, and low power consumption.
5. Wide range of use: It can be used in the range of -25℃~48℃, and is not affected by rainy weather.
6. Long life: low maintenance costs, stable equipment performance, and a service life of more than 10 years.
1. The initial investment is large, and the price is generally high. It takes about two years to recover the initial investment.
2. The air source water heater will decrease with the decrease of the external environment temperature, so it will take longer to make hot water in winter.
3. The volume is large and the installation place is limited. The external machine can only be installed on the balcony, terrace and external wall. The distance between the external machine and the water tank is generally not more than 3 meters.
From the above comparison, it can be seen that compared with the other three types of water heaters, although the initial investment of air source water heaters is relatively large, it is very economical in the later period and operating costs, and the water storage capacity of air source water heaters is compared with the other three types. , Is much larger, so water is more convenient and faster. Secondly, the air source water heater is separated from electricity and water in the structure, there is no risk of electric shock, and it does not produce any harmful gas or other pollutants, so it is very energy-saving and environmentally friendly. It should be noted that because the air source water heater has not been introduced to the market for a long time and the relevant standards are not perfect, the air source water heaters of various manufacturers are quite different. You must keep your eyes open when buying to avoid being deceived.