10KW heat pump for heating swimming pools up to 45 m3 (depending on the region).
The new 10KW pool heat pump enables as many people as possible to use inverter technology. Its performance levels are among the best on the market, with a maximum COP of 13.5, or up to 93% natural and free energy. Its operation is also silent with 39 to 51 DBAs.
10KW heat pump for heating swimming pools up to 50 m3 (depending on the region). Its latest generation components provide optimum performance and high reliability: Toshiba Inverter Twin Rotor Compressor (variable speed), Variable speed fan, Twisted Tech titanium interchange, R32 refrigerant (more efficient and greener), Remote Wi-Fi control (available select) .
Inverter technology offers many advantages: significantly lower power consumption (from 25% to 35%), longer lifetime and very quiet operation.
The Inverter range of pool heat pumps is available in 3 capacities from 10 to 16 kW (single phase).
1. COP up to 13.5: or 93% natural and free energy
2. Inverter technology (variable speed compressor and fan): quieter and more economical
3. Quiet operation: 39 dBA to 1 m
4. Reversible model: heating/cooling
5. Optional Wi-Fi Commands: Smartphone Remote Control (iOS/Android)
6. Toshiba inverter double rotary compressor (variable speed)
7. Twisted Tech Titanium heat exchanger with antifreeze technology
8. More efficient and environmentally friendly R32 refrigerant gas
9. Automatic cycle reverse de-icing function
10. Operate at -7oC outside temperature
11. Simple and intuitive programming
12. Reinforced ABS body (UV resistant)
13. Compatible with all treatment methods (salt electrolysis, chlorine, bromine…)
How do you choose your heat pump?
The size of the heat pump is crucial to take advantage of all its advantages: efficient heating, low power consumption, long life and quiet operation. On the contrary, choosing too low power can lead to the opposite effect: long and urgent heating time, high power consumption, shortened life, ...
These calculations take into account the presence of blankets (bubble panels, blinds, ...) on the pool surface at night. Without coverage, the power of the heat pump must be doubled due to the expected heat loss.
-Heat output: 10KW
-Heat input: 2.1KW
-Voltage/phase/frequency: 220-240V / 1PH / 50HZ
-Performance coefficient (COP): 5.2
-Water flow rate: 3.5-4.5 m3/h
-Maximum outlet water temperature: 40 ºC
-Sound level: 48 dB (A)
-Water connection: 2 inches
Dimensions length x width x height: 101 cm x 33 cm x 60 cm
Weight: 78 kg
Guarantee: 2 years
Various options and versions are available upon request.