Compared with the traditional swimming pool heating method, the air
source swimming pool heat pump can save a lot of energy. The difference is that
heat pumps can save a lot of energy by getting heat from the air. From 1kW of
electricity installed, we will get nearly 6kW of heating power.
The air source swimming pool heat pump can be installed indoors or
outdoors. The device can even work at temperatures as low as -15°C.
The 10KW heat pump is suitable for pools up to max. 50m3 of water.
10KW Swimming Pool Heat Pump Features:
1. Copeland scroll compressor has high efficiency, low noise and long
2. Internal thread copper and hydrophilic aluminum foil heat exchanger.
3. Titanium material, corrosion resistant, specially used for swimming
4. The electronic expansion valve automatically adjusts the refrigerant
5. Galvanized steel sheet, beautiful and corrosion-resistant.
6. Ideal for koi ponds, the setting temperature range is 8°C-40°C