Monobloc inverter heat pumps are designed for heating in winter and also provide hot water all year round. It is designed for easy installation, including heating system upgrades in new and existing homes. Quiet operation will not cause any disturbance to users and neighbors. It is an ideal, simple, efficient and affordable solution for ecological energy heating and domestic hot water.
- Monobloc heat pump has built-in energy A-class circulating pump, which is easy to install.
- Superheat control, higher COP.
- Low noise design.
- World-renowned brand components, including Copeland scroll compressor with R410A, Sanhua electronic expansion valve, Sanhua four-way valve.
- Larger evaporator and condenser for higher efficiency.
- Heating and hot water mode.
- Advanced controls including functional heating curves, smart grills and more.
- It is convenient for users to operate the controller.
- Operating temperature down to -15 ºC.
- With compressor heater and evaporator bottom heater.
Max. Capacity restituted: 18kW
Absorbed power: 3.33 ~ 5.26kW
Max. Capacity restituted: 14kW
Absorbed power: 3.50kW
Power supply: 220-240V / 1ph / 50Hz
Consumption in use: 26.6A
Hot water outlet temperature: 55 °C (60 °C max).
Operating temperature: -30°C to 40°C
Compressor: Mitsubishi x2
Type: EVI DC Inverter
Refrigerant gas: R410A
Fan quantity: 2x 65W
Hydraulic connections: 25mm
Water flow (L / H): 3095 max
Sound emission: 58dB (A)
Net dimensions: 1030 x 480 x 1330 mm
Net weight: 160Kg