Ground source heat pumps are capable of satisfying heat loads from 4kW to 90kW with a single unit, and can achieve outputs up to 1170kW when combined. Efficient design provides excellent seasonal performance, helps meet building codes and reduces operating costs.
1. High temperature and high output ground source heat pump with thermostatic expansion valve and integrated and heat pump manager.
2. Specially designed for indoor installation, can be serviced from the front without side access.
3. Two scroll compressors flexibly and efficiently adapt to fluctuating heat demands and intelligently load switch between compressors to maximize compressor life.
4. Reduced operating noise by using a free-swinging compressor base plate that allows direct connection to the heating system.
5. An integrated soft starter and relay for the brine circulation pump, flow and return sensors, external sensors and a dirt filter for the brine circuit are included in the scope of supply.
6. SZB brine pack and circulation pump must be ordered separately.
Installation: Indoor - Non-Residential - The SIH TE / SIH TU range uses three-phase power, making it suitable for a range of non-domestic/commercial applications with heat load requirements up to 90kW.
Height (mm): 1660.00
Depth (mm): 775.00
Width (mm): 1000.00
Weight (kg): 307.00
Chief Executive: yes
Power supply: 400V