The 75 Gallon High Efficiency Hybrid Electric Heat Pump Water Heater is designed to provide efficient and reliable hot water for households of 5+ people, as long as it is the right size. Our heat pump water heaters can save you up to 72% or $454 per year in energy costs compared to other standard electric water heaters with similar uniform energy coefficients and pay off in 2-3 years. It uses an innovative design to absorb heat from the surrounding air and transfer it to the water in the heated storage tank, while dehumidifying and cooling the surrounding air in the process. Our heat pump water heaters have energy costs as low as $173 per year, saving an average of $4,500 in projected operating expenses over 10 years compared to a comparable standard electric water heater. When quick recovery is required, this model features two backup 4,500-watt copper heating elements to heat the water during periods of peak demand. Our heat pump technology features a user-friendly electrical interface so you can adjust the temperature, choose from four operating modes and view service diagnostics for ultimate control over your hot water usage. This electric heat pump water heater is built to last. In addition to durable copper heating elements, it includes a protective anode rod and a ceramic melt tank shield designed to reduce corrosion and provide ultimate tank protection. This extra protection comes with a 10-year limited warranty for added peace of mind. This model may qualify for additional energy efficiency rebates and tax credits in your area.
1. ENERGY STAR® certified to reduce water heating costs by up to 72% and payback in 2-3 years
2. Annual energy costs as low as $173, estimated annual savings of $454 or more, and hot water more efficient than ever
3. Average standard projected operating cost savings of 4,500 over 10 years compared to a comparable standard electric water heater
4. Ideal hot water supply for families with more than 5 people
5. Two spare 4,500 watt copper heating elements provide a first hour delivery of 82 gallons
6. Tall and slim 69" high x 27" diameter profile designed for easier installation
7. The easy-to-use electronic interface allows you to change the temperature and choose from 4 operating modes - Efficiency, Hybrid, Electric and Vacation - for maximum efficiency and performance
8. The washable filter is also easy to use and clean, so you can prevent dust and dirt from entering the heating system
9. 10-year limited fuel tank and parts, 1-year limited labor warranty for peace of mind
Capacity (Gallons): 75
Energy Star Rated: Yes
Height (Inches): 67.33"
Diameter (Inches): 24-1/2"
Weight (lbs): 332 lbs
Water Connection: 3/4"
Max Temp (F): 150°F
2.40 (Efficiency Mode)
2.33 (Hybrid Mode)
0.88 (Electric Mode)