Hybrids are the smartest and most efficient water heaters on the market. Heat pump technology makes it 3 times more efficient than new conventional electric models (same capacity). Higher efficiency means more energy savings. It is very efficient and saves energy costs. The model estimates energy cost savings of up to $490 per year, or up to $4,900 over 10 years. Plus, it qualifies for energy rebates—super-efficient means it may qualify for local or utility rebates. Smart: With built-in WiFi and a smart app, you can check hot water availability, track energy usage and control its patterns; choose the efficiency or performance you want. We offer a 10-year warranty and a 1-year home labor warranty.
1. Estimated annual energy cost savings of $490
2. Save energy costs thanks to an amazing 4.00 uniform energy factor and features that enable long-term savings
3. Smartest: Built-in EcoNet Wi-Fi technology lets you manage hot water and avoid cold showers; track weekly, monthly, and yearly energy usage; and manage your mobile device's heating schedule
4. Sustainable: Reduce carbon footprint by reducing energy use by 75%
5. Save even more with ENERGY STAR rebates: It's ENERGY STAR certified, so it may qualify for rebates in your area.
6. Self-cleaning: Prevent sediment buildup at the bottom of the tank, prolong the life of the tank and maintain efficiency
7. More Hot Water: Provides more hot water than many standard residential electric models, providing plenty of hot water for households with more than 5 people or households with more than 3 bathrooms
8. EASY TO INSTALL: Easy-access electrical junction box for easy connection and replacement of almost all standard electric water heaters
9. Transportable: transports cooler exhaust air to the attic, another room or home
10. EASY TO MAINTAIN: Premium brass drain valve is easy to drain, and stainless steel elements prevent build-up
11. Warranty: 10 Years Warranty, 1 Year Home Labor Warranty
12. Leak detection and automatic shutdown sold separately, upgrade to LM HS model for built-in leak detection and automatic shutdown
13. Demand Response Ready: If your utility requires grid connection, connect without any additional cost 14. Connect at cost and save even more with off-peak dispatch
15. Savings and efficiency information is located in the product specification file
16. As with any WiFi connected device, for best performance, use your phone or tablet to check the WiFi signal strength in the area where the water heater is installed before purchasing.
Nominal Capacity: 85
Rated Storage Volume: 85
First Hour Rating: 86
Upper Element Wattage: 4500
Lower Element Wattage: 4500
Max Wattage: 4500
Minimum Voltage Required: 208
Foam Insulation: 2"
T&P Relief Valve: Yes
Water Connection Location: Side
Water Connection Size: 3/4"
LEED Rating: 2
ENERGY STAR Certified: Yes
NEEA Certified: Yes
Digital Display: Yes
Dimensions & Venting
Product Weight: 264
Shipping Weight: 307lbs/139kg