Our heat pump system is a modern, refreshing design that can use three possible heat sources. The heat pump can be a ground source heat pump when connected to the group circuit, an air source heat pump when connected to an air collector, or a water source heat pump when connected to a water source.
Heat pump models are available in 2 categories, 230V for 5, 8 and 11kW, and 400V for 15 and 19kW outputs, and offer state-of-the-art EVI compressor technology for extreme efficiency and heating performance.
The heat pump has also been awarded the Quiet Mark by the Noise Reduction Association, thanks to its extremely low operating noise level. It doesn't sound any louder than a standard household refrigerator.
Features and Benefits
1. Available models: The smart heat pump is available in two voltages with the following outputs: 230v 5, 8 and 11kW. 400v 15 and 19kW models
2. Highest ErP rating: A+++
3. Complete system solution: VRC700 Weather Compensation System Controller is standard on all heat pump models
4. High Quality and Sustainability: Well-designed, high-quality products that are both sustainable and future-ready
5. Easy to install: Integrated components - built-in floor and heating circulation pump and 3-way diverter valve
6. Extended range of accessories: water heat exchangers, passive cooling and brine filling stations
7. Flexible source options: Can be connected to three different sources - ground, water or air
8. High SCoP: 35°C – 5.22 for 15kW model and 35°C – 4.96 for 19kW model
9. Outstanding Customer Service: Provide market-leading design, installation and commissioning support to meet demand
10. Exceptionally quiet: Noise levels comparable to 42db(A) in modern refrigerators
11. Your customers will also feel the benefits
1. Improve comfort and reduce consumption – our heat pumps have the highest energy efficiency label in their class: ErP class A++. The Green iQ operating mode also helps reduce customers' electricity bills.
2. CONTROL ANYWHERE, ANYWHERE - With the new smartphone app, your customers can control their heating from the comfort of their sofa. Through a service contract, engineers can perform remote diagnostics to quickly assist in the event of a breakdown.
3. Internal Intelligence – Innovative technology built into the system.
4. Flexibility - We give you flexibility in the way of installation, it works with all heat sources; ground, air or water.
5. Future-proof investment - The heat pump is designed with future-proof technology with future needs in mind.
6. Smart use of resources – Smart use of resources enables the environment to provide approximately 75% of the required energy for free. As the proportion of renewable energy in your power mix increases, your system gets greener every year.
Thermal Output: 8kW
Location: Wall Hung
Maximum flow temperature: 60°C
Display and control: LED
Physical Size (HxWxD) mm: 720 x 440 x 430