Air Source Heat Pump Supplier and Company
Air Source Heat Pump Definition:
Air source heat pump is an efficient heating method. Air source heat pumps extract renewable energy from the air to meet all your heating and hot water needs.
Air source heat pump is one of the most energy-saving and environmentally friendly technologies. Air source heat pumps usually have a coefficient of performance of 3.5. This means that for every 1 kilowatt of electricity used, 3.5 kilowatts of useful heat energy can be produced.
The heat pump can work normally when the outdoor temperature is as low as -15C. Ultra-low temperature heat pumps can extract heat at temperatures as low as -25°C. So you can use it with confidence in winter.
The Working Principle of Air Source Heat Pump:
The working principle of the air source heat pump is to transfer the heat stored in the air to the building, which is different from the traditional fossil fuel and biomass system, which generates heat through fuel combustion.
Air source heat pumps are widely used and can be installed in homes, entertainment venues, commercial buildings, and industrial buildings.
Air Source Heat Pump Features:
1) PVC titanium heat exchanger, full corrosion resistance, more durable, low maintenance.
2) Compact structure, easy to disassemble and assemble.
3) Using R410a or R407c refrigerant, high efficiency and environmental protection, no carbon dioxide emissions.
4) Flow switch and high pressure cut off to ensure extra safety and protection
5) Electronic Expansion Valve (EEV2)-Increase energy saving through effective fuel flow
6) LCD touch screen controller, Wifi control.
7) Air exchanger (finned coil) with hydrophilic coating.
8) Including automatic defrost function. (There is a reverse circulation valve inside)
9) Flow switch and high pressure cut off to ensure extra safety and protection
10) Low noise fan blade
1). Passed CE and RoHS certification
2). Service life is about 20 years
3). 2 years warranty, buy with confidence
Heat Pump Components:
1. Silver welding
Silver welding technology makes the unit system more reliable; it is likely to avoid refrigerant leakage
2. Intelligent control
The unit adopts an intelligent control system: microprocessor digital controller, liquid crystal display
3. PVC titanium heat exchanger
Can resist harsh pool chemicals and corrosion
4. Low noise fan
Axial fan is adopted, with large air volume and low operating noise
5. Long-term reliability of Alco thermal expansion valve
6. Efficient and environmentally friendly refrigerant, does not destroy the ozone layer
7. World-renowned scroll compressor with low noise and high efficiency
1. Power range: 8kW, 10kW, 12kW, 15kW, 17kW, 20kW, 25kW, 28kW, 30kW, 35kW, 40kW, 45kW, 55kW, 60kW, 90kW, 100kW, 115kW, etc.