Air Source Heat Pump Supplier and Company
Air Source Heat Pump Definition:
Air source heat pump is an efficient heating method. Air source heat pumps extract renewable energy from the air to meet all your heating and hot water needs.
Air source heat pump is one of the most energy-saving and environmentally friendly technologies. Air source heat pumps usually have a coefficient of performance of 3.5. This means that for every 1 kilowatt of electricity used, 3.5 kilowatts of useful heat energy can be produced.
The air source heat pump can work normally when the outdoor temperature is as low as -15C. Ultra-low temperature heat pumps can extract heat at temperatures as low as -25°C. So you can use it with confidence in winter.
The Working Principle of Air Source Heat Pump:
The working principle of the air source heat pump is to transfer the heat stored in the air to the building, which is different from the traditional fossil fuel and biomass system, which generates heat through fuel combustion.
Air source heat pumps are widely used and can be installed in homes, entertainment venues, commercial buildings, and industrial buildings.
Air Source Heat Pump Features:
1. EC fan motor, no noise
2. The world-renowned scroll compressor is highly efficient and stable.
3. R410a refrigerant, environmental protection, does not destroy ozone
4. Intelligent controller and fast adjustment microprocessor can be adjusted.
5. PVC titanium alloy heat exchanger has sufficient corrosion resistance and more durable.
6. With protection functions such as overheating protection, high pressure protection, high temperature protection, low pressure protection, etc.
7. Water heat exchanger: Circulating heating type is shell-and-tube type and straight-tube type. Heating model.
8. Copper pipes with grooves inside can improve efficiency.
9. The four-way valve ensures reliable defrosting function
10. The initial investment is relatively low, and the installation and maintenance are convenient
Air Source Heat Pump Specificaitons:
1. Power range: 14kW, 27kW, 41kW, 49kW and 95kW, 115kW, etc.
2. Rated working conditions: Rated working conditions: dry bulb temperature: 20°C, wet bulb temperature: 15°C, cold water temperature: 15°C, hot water temperature: 55°C.
3. The highest water temperature: 65℃
4. Rated voltage: 380V 3N-50HZ
5. Noise: <65 dB (A)
6. Anti-vibration level: I
Heat Pump Key Componets:
Smart control: microprocessor-based digital controller with LCD display digital controller
American Compressor: Copeland Scroll has high working efficiency.
Japan Saginomiya four way control valve: No back flow and block.
Axial Fans: high wind and low noise
Eco-friendly Refrigerant: without ozone depletion
Silver welding: avoid refrigerant leakage