The air source pool heat pump is one of the most economical systems for efficiently heating swimming pools.
The swimming pool heat pump uses free renewable energy from the air, and the heating energy it provides is five times that of traditional heating systems such as gas boilers or electric heaters. Therefore, you will save 4/5 of the cost of traditional heating.
The air source pool heater has low operating costs, does not directly emit carbon dioxide, and can be integrated with energy systems such as solar energy and boilers.
The air source heat pump can extend your swimming season and provide you with a high level of comfort. Not only in summer, you can also enjoy the swimming pool in spring, autumn and even winter.
Air Source Pool Heat Pump Features: 1. Eco-economic heating The use of renewable energy in outdoor air has low energy consumption and low carbon emissions. Use environmentally friendly high-grade refrigerant R410a that has no effect on ozone.
2. Titanium heat exchanger The advanced titanium heat exchanger ensures that the heat pump has a long service life, no corrosion or rust.
3. Multifunctional Cooling and heating functions are available: heat pumps can heat and cool your swimming pool. Automatic operation, automatic restart, automatic defrost Timer on/off: no manual intervention required Wide environmental working conditions: -5°C to 43°C
4. Reliable operation In order to ensure the stable operation of the unit and improve the durability of the unit, the pool heat pump is equipped with multiple protection devices such as insufficient water flow protection, high and low pressure protection, overload protection, and compressor protection.
5. Safe Use Swimming pool heat pump can work without oil, gas or other harmful substances, avoiding potential risks. In addition, no gas connection or fuel tank is required. There is no risk of poisoning, odor or contamination due to leakage.
6. Easy to install The swimming pool heat pump is easy to install and has simple electrical and hydraulic connections. The installation cost is relatively low.
7. Self-diagnosis When a failure occurs, the swimming pool heat pump will perform self-diagnosis by displaying an error code from the control panel. The problem is clear at a glance.
8. Wide application Swimming pool heat pumps can be ideally applied to swimming pools of 15 to 350 cubic meters.
Warranty: 1. CE & RoHS approval 2. 2 years warranty
Air Source Pool Heat Pump Specifications: 1. Service life: 20 years
2. Storage capacity: 3kw, 5kw, 7kw, 9kw, 10kw, 14kw, 15kw, 16kw, 20kw, 27kW, 41kW, 49kW, 95kW and 115kW, etc.