How to Adjust Heat Pump Settings
Leomon provides ideal temperature settings for your heat pump in autumn and winter to help you keep warm without high public utility costs. In addition, we will discuss the method of maximizing the efficiency of heat pump in the heating season.
1. Press the Mode or Master Control button until you choose the heating (sun) settings.
2. Press the fan button until you choose the automatic fan settings.
3. Set the temperature between 20 ° C and 22 ° C. Setting temperature higher will make it more difficult and reduce efficiency. The heat pump running at 26 ° C will consume 50% more power than at 21 ° C. If you are not at home during the day, turn off the heat pump when going out.
4. Use the SWING button to adjust the direction of the airflow entering the room (see the next page in addition).
Observe the vertical flap motion; press the SWING button to stop the wings in the position you choose. When the high wall -mounted heat pump floor -to -ceiling heat pump heating, blow the heating air down the floor and then rises to warm the room. (If it is refrigerated in summer, blow the cold air through the room from height, it will sink and cool down the room).
Maintain your heat pump
Clean the filter every month. If it is used frequently, it is cleaned every two weeks.
The questions that are often asked:
Sometimes the cold air comes from the heat pump -what can we do?
1. First check the fan settings
2. If the fan is at low or mute setting, you will only get about 1/4 of the calories that the heat pump can provide.
3. Make sure the fan is set to "automatic" or "high".
4. Check whether the setting is "heating" settings.
5. If the external temperature is very low, the heat pump sometimes enters the defrost mode.
6. Try to use a timer to open the heat pump before getting up in the morning, or keep the heat pump at 16OC overnight. How much does it cost to run a heat pump?
7. 6 KW heat pumps running 8 hours a day will increase electricity bills of about 60 to 70 US dollars per month.
8. This is based on running it in the correct setting.
If you have any questions about the temperature setting of winter heat pump, Leomon will help you at any time. Our heat pump experts can help you maximize the efficiency of the heat pump throughout the winter, from using correct settings to repair to improve system performance.