Leomon Technology CultureLeomon Technology Mission: Let more people enjoy the life of technological innovation with heart.
Leomon Technology Vision: innovation changes the world, technology achieves dreams.
Leomon Technology Development Goals: to develop into an industry leader.
Leomon Technology Philosophy of Employing People: if you want to stand up, you can build a person, if you want to achieve it, you can become a person.
Leomon Technology Service Philosophy: take care of customers.
1. Customers first: customers are parents of food and clothing
2. Embrace change: embrace change and be creative
3. Teamwork: sharing and sharing, ordinary people do extraordinary things
4. Honesty: honesty and integrity, openness in words and deeds
5. Passion: optimistic, never give up
6. Dedication: professional and persistent, keep improving
Leomon Technology's Six Core Values
1. Customers first: customers are parents of food and clothing:
1) Respect others and maintain Nathan's image anytime and anywhere
2) Face complaints and grievances with a smile, and actively solve problems for customers at work
3) In the process of communicating with customers, even if it is not your own responsibility, do not shy away
4) Think about the problem from the customer's standpoint, and on the basis of adhering to the principles, ultimately achieve the satisfaction of both the customer and the company
5) Have a sense of advanced service and take preventive measures
2. Embrace change: embrace change and be creative:
1) Adapt to the daily changes of the company without complaining
2) Facing changes, treat them rationally, communicate fully and cooperate sincerely
3) Difficulties and frustrations caused by changes, able to self-adjust, and positively influence and drive colleagues
4) Have a forward-looking consciousness in work, establish new methods and new ideas
5) Create changes and bring breakthroughs in performance
3. Teamwork: sharing and sharing, ordinary people do extraordinary things:
1) Actively integrate into the team, willing to accept help from colleagues, and cooperate with the team to complete the work
2) Actively express constructive opinions before decision-making, and fully participate in team discussions; after decision-making, regardless of whether the individual has objections, he must fully support his words and deeds
3) Actively share business knowledge and experience; take the initiative to give colleagues necessary help; be good at using the power of the team to solve problems and difficulties
4) Be good at cooperating with different types of colleagues, do not bring personal preferences into the work, and fully embody the principle of "right to things but not to people"
5) Have a sense of ownership, positively influence the team, improve team morale and atmosphere
4. Integrity: honesty and integrity, open words and deeds:
1) Honesty, integrity and integrity
2) Express your opinions accurately through the correct channels and processes; express criticism while making corresponding suggestions, outspoken
3) Do not spread unconfirmed news, do not discuss things and people irresponsibly behind their backs, and be able to guide positively, for any opinions and feedback "If you have it, you can change it, if you don't have it, you can encourage it"
4) Have the courage to admit mistakes, take responsibility, and correct them in time
5) Correctly and effectively stop dishonest behaviors that harm the interests of the company
5. Passion: optimistic, never give up:
1) Like your job and agree with Nathan's corporate culture
2) Love Nathan, take care of the overall situation, and do not care about personal gains and losses
3) Facing daily work with a positive and optimistic attitude, never give up when encountering difficulties and setbacks, constantly motivate yourself, and strive to improve performance
4) Always influence and drive colleagues and teams with an optimistic spirit and a belief in victory
5) Constantly set higher goals, today’s best performance is tomorrow’s minimum requirement
6. Dedication: professional and persistent, keep improving:
1) Do not postpone today's things to tomorrow, and only do work-related things during working hours
2) Follow the necessary work procedures, and no repetitive errors caused by dereliction of duty
3) Continuous learning, self-improvement, doing things fully reflect the result-oriented
4) Able to correctly arrange work priorities according to priorities and do the right thing
5) Follow but not stick to the work process, simplify the complexity, and obtain greater work results with less investment