CO2 heat pump system technology is originated in Japan. Natural refrigerants absorb air heat energy, exchange it, and use it to efficiently supply hot water. It emits no greenhouse gas when supplying hot water and is an indispensable product for creating a low-carbon society.
Reasons for choosing CO2 heat pump
1. High temperature water supply
1) Supply water heated to high temperature.
2) Provide water temperature up to 90℃, can store a large amount of hot water (energy) in the water tank.
2. High efficiency
1) Absorbs heat from the surrounding air, producing more heat than consumed electricity.
2) From the environmental and household budget point of view, the advantages of this efficient system are great. Benefits may vary by country and region. The operating cost is 1/3 of the electric water heater and 1/4 of the instantaneous gas water heater.
3. Electricity self-sufficiency
1) Although some regions are cutting FIT (feed-in tariff), converting excess electricity into heat is useful for local consumption of locally produced electricity.
2) For the part of insufficient personal consumption, the system can be set to heat water during the period when the electricity price is low, so as to realize the optimal utilization of energy.
4. The heat source adopts natural refrigerant and electricity
1) Use electricity as energy source. Therefore, no greenhouse gases are emitted when the water is heated.
2) Use natural refrigerants to reduce the impact on the environment.
3) ODP (Ozone Depletion Potential) is zero and GWP (Global Warming Potential) is 1.
Relying on the market, reduce the initial cost through subsidies, and recover the investment cost through low operating costs.
6. Easy to install
Integral type without refrigerant structure.
The noise prevention structure reduces the generated noise (sound pressure level) to 38 dB.
8. Remote control
Provides a user-friendly multifunctional remote control.
What is a CO2 heat pump system?
A heat pump is a system that uses heat from the air to heat water.
When water is heated, it does not emit greenhouse gases such as carbon dioxide.
Air-water heat exchange mechanism
Even in winter when the outside temperature is low, the heat pump absorbs heat from the surrounding air.
Heat pump mechanism
Heat pumps are energy efficient products. It uses electricity to absorb heat from the surrounding air and use it to create hot water.
Save on electricity bills
1) Homes with heat pump water heater systems can save up to a quarter of their monthly electricity bills compared to homes with gas water heater systems.
2) Savings depend on usage conditions.
Savings on initial and operating costs
Subsidies and tax exemptions are available to encourage the use of high-efficiency, high-energy heat pumps.
Get in touch with our heat pump experts. They will give you the most professional advice within 24 hours.