10kW air-to-water heat pumps are becoming an increasingly popular choice for home heating, especially in areas where winter is not so harsh.
The 10kW heat pump utilizes free energy in the air and adopts inverter technology. Therefore, compared with other heating equipment, it is more fuel-efficient and therefore very economical.
The heat pump is highly efficient and low-carbon, has a small footprint, and has low operating noise. They have minimal impact on the aesthetics and acoustics of the surrounding environment, which is very beneficial to the end user.
1. Wi-Fi control is available
2. The water temperature range in heating mode is 25-60°C
3. Working environment temperature -15 ~ +45°C
4. Inverter drive technology-adjust the compressor-heat pump to work only according to the intensity required for heating of the property, thereby improving system efficiency, reducing operating costs, and prolonging the service life of equipment
5.58 dBA low sound power level-independently approved by the Noise Reduction Association and bears the "Quiet Sign"
6. Compact design, easy to install and maintain
7. No storage water, no risk of Legionella
8. Robust shell design, built-in anti-damage measures
9. Smart Defrost
10. Heating or cooling operation
1). Passed CE and RoHS certification
2). Service life is about 20 years
3). 2 years warranty, buy with confidence
10kW Air to Water Heat Pump Specifications:
Heating Output: 10Kw
C.O.P. 20°C-50°C: ≥4
Power Cont/Max A: 10.5/14.1
Water Output L/h: ≥300
Noise dB(A): ≤49
Size (LxWxH) (mm): 1100x380x730
Weight (Kg): 65
Fuse Rating (A): 30A
Flow Rate m3/H: 2250
Output Water Temp C: 58