Air source heat pumps help prevent fluctuations in oil and LPG prices and are a popular choice for those looking to install renewable products in their homes. Not only are heat pumps easy to install and require no on-site fuel storage, they can also be used as part of an all-electric home heating solution.
This air source heat pump has been developed for a variety of social housing and new build property specifications. Air source heat pumps can provide minimal disturbance during installation and can be easily integrated into existing home heating systems.
The compact size of the air source heat pump enables installation under standard windows, and the quiet operation and robust enclosure design along with built-in vandal resistance ensure that no additional vandal cages are required.
1. Compact size for easy installation - 5kW, 8kW and 11kW models can be installed under standard windows
2. Quiet operation - sound power as low as 58dB(A) (5kW), allowing planning down to three meters
Blue fin coated evaporator with water repellent coating - for better performance and additional corrosion protection
3. Capable of cascading up to seven heat pumps - suitable for larger dwellings
4. Rugged housing design with built-in vandal resistance - no need for additional vandal-resistant cages
5. MCS Certification - Eligibility for the RHI Program
6. Integral Sealed Air Source Heat Pump - Quick and easy to install, only electrical and water connections required
7. Inverter drive technology - modulating compressor - heat pump works only as needed to heat the property, resulting in higher system efficiency, lower running costs and longer lasting equipment
Type: Heat Pump
Subtype: Air Source Heat Pump
Width (mm): 1103
Height (mm): 975
Depth (mm): 463
Weight (kg): 126
Output (kW): 11
ErP Space Heating Efficiency : A
ErP water heating efficiency: A
Flow (L/min): 540