Air-to-water heat pumps are designed for winter heating and can also provide hot water year-round. It is designed for easy installation, including heating system upgrades in new and existing homes. Quiet operation will not cause any disturbance to users and neighbors. It is an ideal, simple, efficient and affordable solution for ecological energy heating and domestic hot water.
1. Integrated built-in energy A-class circulating pump, easy to install.
2. Superheat control, higher COP.
3. Low noise design.
4. World-renowned brand components, including Copeland scroll compressor with R410A, Sanhua electronic expansion valve, Sanhua four-way valve.
5. Larger evaporator and condenser, higher efficiency.
6. Heating and hot water mode.
7. Advanced controller, including functional heating curve, smart grill, etc.
8. It is convenient for users to operate the controller.
9. Operating temperature down to -15 ºC.
10. With compressor heater and evaporator bottom heater.
11. Built-in efficiency class A circulating pump as standard.
Monoblock air/water heat pump: 11kW
Flow/return heating connections, boiler side: 11/4″
Electric connection: 230/50V/Hz
Fuse type: T4A
Inveter controller fuse HRC 20/550 V/Hz
Level of protection: IP 25
Maximum start-up current: 20A
Maximum current consumption: 20A
Pump power consumption: 15..70 W
Fan power consumption: 15..76 W
Electrical classification: l
Overvoltage category: ll
Fan rotational speed: 700 rpm
Maximum DHW flow temperature: 63 °C
Hydraulic pressure difference: 300 l
Product dimensions, width: 1103 mm
Product dimensions, height: 975 mm
Product dimensions, depth: 463 mm
Net weight: 126 kg