8kw for swimming pool 20 to 35 m3 inverter heat pump
Thanks to an inverter heat pump, you can heat your swimming pool above or below ground. You'll gain warmth, well-being and comfort while achieving significant energy savings. Economical heating of open-air pools by recovering air other than heat and transferring it directly to the pool's water. Allow the heating to take place and maintain the water to the desired temperature.
Benefits of Inverter Heat Pumps:
1. The inverter heat pump is an ideal solution for above ground or underground heat pools. 80% of the energy used to heat the swimming pool is free. The compressor inverter she uses can vary from 20% to 100% power depending on outside temperature and operating conditions. At the beginning of the season, when the heating demand is high, the compressors and fans work at high speed (about 100%). When approaching the set point (desired temperature), the inverter compressor reduces its power and uses the beach running at low speed. Greatly promotes energy saving.
2. The heat pump operates at an air temperature of 0° to 35°C (depending on humidity) and allows for extended periods of use during the pool season. The inverter heat pump also allows to obtain a medium C.O.P of 9 under the following operating conditions: air 26°c, water 26°c, humidity 80%.
3. The digital regulator ensures the best protection of the heat pump and precise control of the pool temperature. It controls high and low pressure controllers, water shortage (flow switch) safety, reverse circulation system defrost and 5 temperature probes.
4. The heat pump has a titanium (twisted coil) heat exchanger that is resistant to chlorine and salt.
5. The body of the inverter heat pump is made of galvanized steel, and the coating protects the polymer from corrosion to improve efficiency and increase durability.
6. The Inverter heat pump is a model that operates up to 0°C year round.
Quiet, thanks to low compressor speed and fan motor, the inverter heat pump is equipped with 4-channel valves for fast defrosting.
7. The inverter heat pump is equipped with thick rubber feet to prevent vibration.
-R32 fluid improves volume output. Energy is greater than other fluids, such as R410A, which is currently the most used fluid in heat pumps.
-R32 is a mixed fluid, the refrigerant is completely pure, that is, it will be easier to recycle.
-R32 refrigerant is a regulatory ahead refrigerant as it has a 75% reduction in environmental impact compared to current fluids on the market.
It has many features:
1. Inverter system: Inverter heat pumps are used in conjunction with compressor inverters, ranging from 20% to 100% of their power, depending on outside temperature and operating conditions.
2. Heat controller: high and low pressure controller, water shortage (flow switch) safety controller, reverse cycle system defrost and 5 temperature sensors, controlled by digital controller, providing protection for optimal heat pump and precise control of pool temperature.
3. Best corrosion protection for your pump: The inverter heat pump body is made of galvanized steel with coated polymer protection, this corrosion protection is more durable and more efficient.
Recommended volume pool (m3): 20-35
Operating temperature range (℃): 0-43
Operating Conditions: Air 26°C, Water 26°C, Humidity 80%
Recovery power (kwh): 8.0
Operating Conditions: Air 26°C, Water 26°C, Humidity 70%
Recovery power (kwh): 6.0
Rated power (Kwh): 0.34 - 1.4
Refrigerant type: R32
Rated current (A): 1.48 - 6.0
Power supply: 230 V/single phase/50 Hz
Recommended water flow (m3/h): 2-4
1 m DB(a) sound power/10 m DB(a): 20.8 - 31.1
Exchanger: Titanium helical tube
Body: Metal coated plastic
Hydraulic connection (mm): 50
Net/Gross (kg): 46
Dimensions Lxdxh (mm): 864 x 359 x 648
Dimensions (in/cm): 33.85" x 13.77" x 25.19"
Warranty: 2 years