The 17kW air source heat pump is compact and highly efficient, providing
homeowners with renewable solutions to meet their heating and hot water needs.
Using the more environmentally friendly R32 refrigerant, the heat pump
achieves high performance, which can effectively keep the house warm, while
also helping families reduce their dependence on fossil fuels.
The air source heat pump has the least noise when it is running (getting
a quiet sign). And it is easy to operate, repair and maintain.
17kW Air Source Heat Pump Features:
1. Three-phase power supply with low starting current
2. No need for air supply, flue, ventilation
3. Larger evaporator and condenser to improve efficiency
4. It can be operated at an external temperature as low as -20°C
5. These devices have a small footprint and are designed to minimize the
impact on the surrounding environment
6. The heat pump runs with low noise and obtains a quiet mark
7. The heat pump has passed the MCS certification and complies with the
Renewable Thermal Incentive (RHI) program
8. The high SCOP value in the entire range can help homeowners obtain
greater economic returns through RHI payments
9. Simple to use, user-friendly programmable room statistics, heat pump
is easy to control
10. The installer is friendly and easy to maintain