High efficiency ground source heat pump with economizer and electronic expansion valve. Designed for indoor installation.
1. Integrated flow and return sensors and heat pump manager. External sensors are available.
2. The operating noise is reduced by the encapsulated compressor casing and the freely swinging compressor base plate.
1. Heat pump for heating purpose, for indoor installation, with integrated control.
2. Variable connection options for brine and heating connections on the back panel of the enclosure.
3. Integrated solid sound insulation material, which can be directly connected to the heating system.
4. Optimized sound with encapsulated compressor housing and free-swinging compressor base plate.
5. High coefficient of performance (COP) thanks to electronic expansion valve, COP booster and compliance with requirements for larger volume flow on the heat-consuming side.
6. Sensor monitoring of the refrigeration circuit for high operational safety and integrated thermal energy metering.
7. The control panel is integrated in the design screen and can also be used as a wired remote control using a wall mount kit.
Installation: Indoor - Non-Residential - The SI TU range uses three-phase power, making it suitable for a range of non-domestic/commercial applications with heat load requirements up to 130kW.
Outside air temperature range (oC): -5 / +25
Height (mm): 845.00
Depth (mm): 665.00
Width (mm): 650.00
Weight (kg): 163.00
Chief Executive: yes
Power supply: 400V