Ground source heat pumps are capable of satisfying heat loads from 18kW to 138kW with a single unit, and can achieve outputs up to 1932kW when combined. Efficient design provides excellent seasonal performance, helps meet building codes and reduces operating costs.
1. High efficiency single compressor ground source heat pump with economizer.
2. Specially designed for indoor installation.
3. Product comes with integrated smart controller, external weather sensor, and integrated flow and return sensors.
4. Supplied with electronic soft starter, brine circulation pump relay and brine loop filter.
5. Reduced running noise due to built-in insulation and double vibration isolation compressor plate.
Installation: Indoor - Non-Residential - The SI TU range uses three-phase power, making it suitable for a range of non-domestic/commercial applications with heat load requirements up to 130kW.
Outside air temperature range (oC): -5 / +25
Height (mm): 845.00
Depth (mm): 665.00
Width (mm): 650.00
Weight (kg): 184.00
Chief Executive: yes
Power supply: 400V