Heat pump water heater is the smartest and most efficient water heater on the market. Heat pump technology makes it 3 times more efficient than new conventional electric models (same capacity). Higher efficiency means more energy savings. It is very efficient and saves energy costs. The model estimates energy cost savings of up to $315 per year, or up to $3,150 over 10 years. Plus, it qualifies for energy rebates—super-efficient means it may qualify for state, local, or utility rebates. Smart: With built-in WiFi and a smart app, you can check hot water availability, track energy usage and control its patterns; choose the efficiency or performance you want. We offer a 10-year warranty and a 1-year home labor warranty.
1. Estimated annual energy cost savings of $315
2. Save energy costs thanks to an amazing 3.75 uniform energy factor and features that enable long-term savings
3. Smartest: Built-in smart Wi-Fi technology lets you manage hot water and avoid cold showers; track weekly, monthly, and yearly energy usage; and manage your mobile device's heating schedule
4. Sustainable: Reduce carbon footprint by reducing energy use by 75%
5. Save even more with ENERGY STAR rebates: It's ENERGY STAR certified, so it may qualify for rebates in your area.
6. Self-cleaning: Prevent sediment buildup at the bottom of the tank, prolong the life of the tank and maintain efficiency
7. More Hot Water: Provides more hot water than many standard residential electric models, providing plenty of hot water for households of 2-4 people or those with more than 2 bathrooms
8. EASY TO INSTALL: Easy-access electrical junction box for easy connection and replacement of almost all standard electric water heaters
9. Transportable: transports cooler exhaust air to the attic, another room or home
10. EASY TO MAINTAIN: Premium brass drain valve is easy to drain, and stainless steel elements prevent build-up
11. Warranty: 10 Years Warranty, 1 Year Home Labor Warranty
12. Leak detection and automatic shut-off sold separately
13. Demand Response Ready: If your utility needs grid connection, connect without any additional cost and save even more with off-peak dispatch
14. Savings and efficiency information is located in the product specification file
15. As with any WiFi connected device, for best performance, use your phone or tablet to check the WiFi signal strength in the area where the water heater is installed before purchasing.
16. As with any WiFi connected device, for best performance, use your phone or tablet to check the WiFi signal strength in the area where the water heater is installed before purchasing.
Nominal Capacity: 40
Recovery Gallons: 11
Upper Element Wattage: 2500
Max Wattage: 2500
Minimum Voltage Required: 110
Limited Tank Warranty: 6 Years
Limited Parts Warranty: 6 Years
Anode: Sacrificial Anode
Foam Insulation: 1"
T&P Relief Valve: Yes
Water Connection Location: Side
Water Connection Size: 3/4"