The 5kW air source heat pump is an energy-saving system that uses the heat in the ambient air to heat the house and provide hot water.
The 5kW heat pump can operate at a variable capacity between 1kW and 5kW and is ideal for many applications, from small existing houses or apartments to medium-sized new houses or renovations.
In addition, the heat pump has excellent energy-saving effects. It has been certified by MCS and may therefore be eligible for government funding.
Heat pumps can not only reduce carbon emissions, but also provide more sustainable heating solutions than petroleum and liquefied petroleum gas sources.
5kW Air Source Heat Pump Features:
1. Standard equipped with blue fin coating evaporator-anti-corrosion and waterproof, which can prolong the service life and efficiency of the product
2. Tray and heat tracing heater-ensure fast deicing even in the most extreme weather conditions
3. Inverter drive technology-Regulating compressor-The heat pump only works according to the intensity required to heat the property, thereby improving system efficiency, reducing operating costs and extending the service life of equipment
4. Low sound power level of 58 dBA at 5kW-independently recognized by the Noise Reduction Association and bears the "Quiet Sign"
5. Focus on quality and operate at temperatures as low as -20°C
6. One-piece sealed air-water heat pump-installation is fast and easy, only electrical and water connections are required, and most importantly, F-gas installation qualification is not required
7. MCS certification (may be eligible for government awards)