The air source swimming pool heat pump captures heat from the air and
transfers it to your swimming pool water. This will greatly reduce the
operating cost of the swimming pool.
Swimming pool air source heat pump is an energy-saving way to heat pool
water. Each unit of electricity used to power them can receive up to 5.25 units
Swimming pool heat pumps do not generate heat, they just capture it and
transfer it from the air to the water, thus providing an efficient and
environmentally friendly system for heating your swimming pool!
Air Source Swimming Pool Heat Pump Features:
1) PVC titanium heat exchanger, full corrosion resistance, more durable, low maintenance.
2) Compact structure, easy to disassemble and assemble.
3) Using R410a or R407c refrigerant, high efficiency and environmental protection, no carbon dioxide emissions.
4) Heating and cooling dual function
5) Electronic Expansion Valve (EEV2)-Increase energy saving through effective fuel flow
6) LCD touch screen controller, Wifi control.
7) Air exchanger (finned coil) with hydrophilic coating.
8) Including automatic defrost function. (There is a reverse circulation valve inside)
9) Flow switch and high pressure cut off to ensure extra safety and protection
10) Low noise fan blade
1). Passed CE and RoHS certification
2). Service life is about 20 years
3). 2 years warranty, buy with confidence
Heat Pump Components:
1. Silver welding
Silver welding technology makes the unit system more reliable; it is likely to avoid refrigerant leakage
2. Intelligent control
The unit adopts an intelligent control system: microprocessor digital controller, liquid crystal display
3. PVC titanium heat exchanger
Can resist harsh pool chemicals and corrosion
4. Low noise fan
Axial fan is adopted, with large air volume and low operating noise
5. Long-term reliability of Alco thermal expansion valve
6. Efficient and environmentally friendly refrigerant, does not destroy the ozone layer
7. World-renowned scroll compressor with low noise and high efficiency
Air Source Swimming Pool Heat Pump Specifications: